What's new

Harley Combo Thread

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
This is what I'm been saying! Silly person.

It doesn't matter whether you hit bb/ff or df/db. They equal one another in terms of output. This is confirmed by the devs.
Then why didn't you say it like that?! Lolz. Your post made it seem like you were saying something different...

Anyways...back on topic!

Then why didn't you say it like that?! Lolz. Your post made it seem like you were saying something different...

Anyways...back on topic!
I could have been more explanatory, but lunch was calling my name. I'd be interested to see if you could explain what you thought I meant. (Please don't, so we can stay on topic.)

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
That is the Arkham City Harley. You get it by unlocking the Joker in the iOS game. It was the only reason I played that game, and kind of annoying to get working. The WBID login system seems to be glitchy at the moment. Once she's unlocked she's there permanently though.
Is there anyway to unlock it if I don't have an iphone/pad/pod?

Normally her trait is unsafe right? Even after a fullscreen knockdown, flash can punish either buff with that dash move. I found a way to make it safe, and if you get the bomb you can continue your combo.

in the corner, j.2, 2 up 3, down 2 plink [trait].
if the rose or the joker picture come out you are safe.
if the unblockable bomb comes out, it hits for a juggle and you can finish your combo.

edit: unrelated, i also find if you buffer silly slide off down 2, you can follow up with some jabs. Maybe cancel into play doctor? not sure.

Neclord

Noob
Mid Screen BnB:
JI2__B2,2,Tantrum,Cartwheel__B3__JI2__JI2__1,2,Play Doctor
Sweet combo. I practised this one a bit and now I can do it pretty often.
But for online lags it is much easier to end the combo with Heads Up instead of Play Doctor. This way you "only" get 40% dmg but it's a lot easier to do. :)

Xaltis

Noob
Does dbf mean double buffer??? Sorry still learning what stuff means. I have no problem doing a combo that does half a bar, but it's when I combo it into my super, but I think I can do better than that and not have to rely on super.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Does dbf mean double buffer??? Sorry still learning what stuff means. I have no problem doing a combo that does half a bar, but it's when I combo it into my super, but I think I can do better than that and not have to rely on super.
dbf = down, back, forward ...basically he's asking can you do her Play Doctor special consistantly.

2 biggest combos (so far) are:

Midscreen: j2 > b2,2 xx Tantrum~1 > b3 > j2 > j2 > 1,2 xx Play Doctor
Corner: j2 >b2,2 xx Tantrum~1 > f1,3 > b1,2,1 xx Line of Fire > 1 > 1,2 xx Play Doctor

Key: 1 = Light, 2 = Medium, 3 = Heavy, 4 = Trait, > = next string in order, xx = cancel, ~ = immediately following (ex: Tantrum follow-ups)

Reifu

Cassie in training
dbf = down, back, forward ...basically he's asking can you do her Play Doctor special consistantly.

Corner: j2 >b2,2 xx Tantrum~1 > f1,3 > b1,2,1 xx Line of Fire > 1 > 1,2 xx Play Doctor

Key: 1 = Light, 2 = Medium, 3 = Heavy, 4 = Trait, > = next string in order, xx = cancel, ~ = immediately following (ex: Tantrum follow-ups)
JI2__B2,2,Tantrum,Cartwheel__F1,3__F1,3__1__1,2,Play Doctor does the same amount of damage in the corner and the end is easier to execute.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I found that with alternate controls set to ON, I could hit Play Doctor much more consistently as the 12 play doctor ender.

This is on stick, btw.

laial

Noob
I found that with alternate controls set to ON, I could hit Play Doctor much more consistently as the 12 play doctor ender.

This is on stick, btw.
Yeah I feel that it's easier that way too, still a bit of an awkward input though.

Xaltis

Noob

Oh okay, gonna have to write your Key down lol I try to do play doctor at the end of combos when I can, but it's still kinda hard for me to do.

Reifu

Cassie in training
I made some conversions to combos posted earlier and added super to their ends. Also note that the corner supers will miss on certain characters: Catwoman, The Flash, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Raven (I tested the corner combos against ALL characters and with the combo structure as detailed below the super will whiff on these characters).

Mid Screen Bnb into Super: 55%
JI2__B2,2,Tantrum,Cartwheel__B3__JI2__JI2__1,2,Super__3,Play Doctor

Mid-Screen Overhead (Altered) into Super:: 53%
F2,Tantrum,Cartwheel__B3__JI2__JI2__1,2,Super__3,Play Doctor

Corner BnB (Altered) into Super: 57%
JI2__B2,2,Tantrum,Cartwheel__F1,3__B1,Super__3,Play Doctor

Corner Overhead (Altered) into Super: 54%
F2,3__F1,3__B1,Super__3,Play Doctor

Corner Reversal BnB (Altered) into Super: 51%
1,2,3__F1,3__B1,Super__3,Play Doctor