What's new

Happy Birthday B-W1zZ...and belated to Pooty-Mack

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I just noticed today is The Wizard's Birthday and I also meant to make a thread for Pooty-Mack yesterday when I noticed it was his, but I got caught up in things (sorry Pooty) and didn't get a chance to, so I'd like to wish BOTH of them a Happy Birthday here to 2 of my very good, long time friends and former Clan-mates/Clan-Leaders. I'm generally not 1 for Birthday threads, but for these guys, I'll make an exception :p

Twas a dark and stormy night over 4 years ago when I formed The Black Dragon Clan and shortly after, B-W1zZ and Pooty-Mack joined along with Dark_Rob and many others.....we went strong for 4 years, playing every fighting game known to man, but when MKDCU and MK9 rolled around I didn't want to stop playing UMK3 and SSF4 so in order to keep up with competition and train with other high-level players in the current games played, unfortunately they went their separate ways. However we will all always be good friends and to me, we are all still in the same clan, cuz that's what TBD is all about....Family.

Have a Happy Birthday, Guys and many more to come. Thanks for Being.