What's new

Guten tag.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Yo guys, new to the site, semi-new to the fighter scene. My love for fighters was rekindled when I got to go to NCR this year as a spectator. The atmosphere, the high-level play, all that got me hooked. So now I'm playing IGAU and MK9. Figured I'd stop lurking combo threads and join the site in earnest.

I'm a Superman main (go figure) in IGAU, and a Smoke main in MK9. Everything I know about these games I've learned right here. Mainly playing MK, as I don't own IGAU yet, but I get all my IGAU lab time with my friend that I train with. No questions yet, I've read all the damn Smoke tech I could find and now am working on putting it in to practice against humans.

Near even in MK at the moment (48-50) and winning record in IGAU (130-60 or something like that). Getting better every day.

PSN: NCSamurai

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Yo guys, new to the site, semi-new to the fighter scene. My love for fighters was rekindled when I got to go to NCR this year as a spectator. The atmosphere, the high-level play, all that got me hooked. So now I'm playing IGAU and MK9. Figured I'd stop lurking combo threads and join the site in earnest.

I'm a Superman main (go figure) in IGAU, and a Smoke main in MK9. Everything I know about these games I've learned right here. Mainly playing MK, as I don't own IGAU yet, but I get all my IGAU lab time with my friend that I train with. No questions yet, I've read all the damn Smoke tech I could find and now am working on putting it in to practice against humans.

Near even in MK at the moment (48-50) and winning record in IGAU (130-60 or something like that). Getting better every day.

PSN: NCSamurai
Hey man, welcome to TYM. If you ever feel like playing offline, hit me up. You live pretty close.