What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Well, at least i got to see more Catwoman

I still have no fn clue why people think Raven is a cool character
Catwoman is a "cooler" character? Dont get me wrong, she looks amazing in the game but do you really think shes that "cool" per say...

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I wonder what the chances are that Tara Strong could voice Raven for a Teen Titans based alt costume. After all, that guy from the Arrow CW show will do the voice for one of Green Arrows alt costumes

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Stephen-Amell-Arrow-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-1062738.aspx

So it's still possible we can get a Teen Titans cartoon voice for Raven. I mean, Tara Strong is already there in Injustice. Wouldn't be hard.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Gameplay wise Definitely,

In terms of Style, Personality, Background, Ect No they're equally shitty imo
-
I'd like to at least understand what could possibly be appealing about Raven. Even if i don't agree with it personally

I get it.... Catwoman's leather whip is really cool

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
after the pile of shit that was doomsday yesterday,this has more than made up for it.i may have found a female character im interested in,am i the only one who liked her voice? all that "let darkness take you" shit was fucking awesome.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
after the pile of shit that was doomsday yesterday,this has more than made up for it.i may have found a female character im interested in,am i the only one who liked her voice? all that "let darkness take you" shit was fucking awesome.
I love her voice too... It matches the demonic look/style they went with...

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
I love her voice too... It matches the demonic look/style they went with...
The voice is fine (you can just turn it off anyway), her face is broken. I dont care how much of a raven fanboy you are. There is no getting around how broken that face is.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
it gave me Raiden's Thunder take you teas :D