What's new

Great Balls of Spam!

Yes, because they're really going to talk about balance patches and infinites at E3. They have other fans as well, and let's face it, even here we care about this stuff. I agree with a lot of what you and other people are saying in here, but this part is just stupid.
And that part is not stupid at all, he's pretty much saying that they're hyping shit up and selling costumes when these INF problems should have been addressed first. Like piling shit on top of shit. These known infinites should have been dealt with upon knowledge of it. Doesn't mean go changing 30 things in the game, just means fix what obviously needs to be fixed. First things first.

Your right, my bad. It's mostly just making fun. I just get tired of beating people online with him (he is my main since day 1). Then they bitch and complain. I try not to even use the damn upball if I can help it. It was a great move before, Only use it as wakeup, anti air, and combo ender. Just hoping for the patch so I get " the respected Kano" back I guess. Hope things like this Don't cause people to jump ship. The game is still so new. I hope it stays tournament worthy for years to come.
I too mained him pre hotfix and was my second main character cause any match my first couldn't handle Kano can. That's what I do in every fighter have two mains so it decreases my chances of a bad match up. I definitely know what your going through I have a friend I play with quite often and post hotfix I use one upball all of a sudden I'm a huge fagot and this is a guy who plays to win and doesn't mind spam so I put Kano on the back burner til the next patch/hotfix.

I also cant even hate on people like Floe who use him offline do 3 upballs in a row and it works cause he played him only because of how retarded he got with the buff. If I'm gonna blame someone and be mad at someone its the person who thought this would of been a good change.

And that part is not stupid at all, he's pretty much saying that they're hyping shit up and selling costumes when these INF problems should have been addressed first. Like piling shit on top of shit. These known infinites should have been dealt with upon knowledge of it. Doesn't mean go changing 30 things in the game, just means fix what obviously needs to be fixed. First things first.
The people that make costumes, models, or any other art asset in the game are not the same people who fix programming or data errors like infinite combos or netcode. I would personally rather them work on improving the netcode before trying to fix an infinite that <1% of players will ever actually see let alone use, however I would suspect that the two could be worked on concurrently within the programming team.

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
I can do it too!

This was in the MKU Online Tournament! Yaaaay!
You are such a troll lolz. But then again, you can get away with it because the Mileena wasn't punishing it D+1. Also I liked how the guy thought Mileena's teleport would be a good counter against you blocking so then you could upball again and rinse/repeat.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Speaking of that I discovered that air throw is a good counter to do when you see Mileenas teleport
Yeah I was thinking Jump Kick xx Air Throw would be a good punish. Not sure what else can carry out of the air very well with him.

And yes this player was trash, which is funny because they had like a 750 win 250 loss record. Guess online is just SO LEGIT!

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I don't main Kano, and I'm not the ugliest trollolol, but I did this in an online KOTH and WON 7 times in a row xP the only people that can out-spam me are noob and kabal (for obvious reasons lmao).

But seriously speaking, this makes Kano look SO bad. I KNOW there are devoted, skilled Kano players out there. This? Garbage.

cyke_out

Noob
You spammed up-ball recently? After the nerf?

That doesn't make Kano look bad. it makes all the idiots who got beat look bad.

Hell, I can spam anything I want vs morons. It doesn't make whatever i'm doing bad, it makes them fucking morons.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I know :p but this is different in my opinion. The recovery time on the upball is so little! Last night in KOTH, I spammed it on a crouch-blocking SMOKE from midscreen ALL THE WAY into the corner! This is smoke, one of the best anti-zoners on the whole game, mind you.

I only did it to mess around, but if you can pull that off against smoke that easily, than there's a serious problem here :/ moron or not.

cyke_out

Noob
I don't see it as any different. Good players will punish it, just like they will punish Reptiles's dash or other moves where you need a fast special or uppercut to punish it.

doesn't punish, is not the same as can't.

and hell, this is smoke? Why didn't he just do an ex-shake and shut it down entirely?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I have no idea xP to be completely honest with you, I should've gotten my ass kicked!
Also being honest, this was a smoke scrub. All he did was smoke bomb, jump throw, and telepunch. I doubt he knew more than that, or he wouldve ended me QUICK.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I know :p but this is different in my opinion. The recovery time on the upball is so little! Last night in KOTH, I spammed it on a crouch-blocking SMOKE from midscreen ALL THE WAY into the corner! This is smoke, one of the best anti-zoners on the whole game, mind you.

I only did it to mess around, but if you can pull that off against smoke that easily, than there's a serious problem here :/ moron or not.
Kano's balls (lol), are very easy to punish. I either bait and catch the horizontal ball with an ice clone, or hit him with 22, freeze. Kano is pretty much free if he uses his specials like this.

No need to crouch block upball, either.

archon

Noob
Oh my Lord. I'm not a Kano player so I should find these vids miserable, but they are hilarious, as is your commentary. I was laughing aloud at, "Did he learn? NOPE! NOPE!"

This is like when I play flowchart Ryu against my roommates' friends who come over and claim they're "great" at Street Fighter. "You just throw fireballs and every time I jump, you hit me with that punch! You just keep doing that, it's not fun!" Tell me about it.

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Serious stupid question: what was the Mileena player supposed to be doing?

Obviously he was trying to punish after the air balls but he wasn't fast enough. Can't jump in because of the airball, sais seem to lose to knife...