What's new

Match Footage - Blood God Got hit with a 74% by Blood God

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Damn, I really like Blood God variation since moment when I saw how Kotal kicked Goro's ass in comics. Really nice 74% combo, nothing left to say!

Btw, I played once Tower Battle and then it happened lol:

Raiden approves Kotal's Brutality :D

Reactions: GAV

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
i just realized that he ended this in a throw, meaning that he probably could've gotten even higher damage

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@lm Tweakk, ah, I see. I was trying to D1 before the 114, which I've since found is possible, but much tighter than the combo you list and does the same damage. Thanks!

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
@lm Tweakk, ah, I see. I was trying to D1 before the 114, which I've since found is possible, but much tighter than the combo you list and does the same damage. Thanks!
For 83 % and much more viable you can do

B14 ex Sunstone f1b2 ex Sunstone d1 114 ex air grab f1b2 air grab. Just found it. In sun god replace the second air grab with command grab it's 66%

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@lm Tweakk, interesting. Thanks again. Personally, I find connecting the 114 after the first EN Sunstone easier than F1, since it's a frame faster, but knowing all the options is definitely best. Either way though, in tournament, I'll probably stick with a D1 into F1B2 (i.e. the first combo I listed) for consistency.