What's new

Breakthrough - Goro GORO LIVES! Goro gameplay being streamed Saturday April 4th!

Ninja_of_death

dum dum diddley dum
so Ed Boon says Thursday we will have mobile gameplay and a bunch of characters who do you think we will see personally I hope to see
Smoke
Jax
Jacqui
Noob Saibot
Rain
(no order) if not then kombat pack characters

ruff321

Noob
so Ed Boon says Thursday we will have mobile gameplay and a bunch of characters who do you think we will see personally I hope to see
Smoke
Jax
Jacqui
Noob Saibot
Rain
(no order) if not then kombat pack characters
Uhh hate to be Buzz Killington but we all knew that smoke, noob, and rain are not going to be in. They're NOT going to showcase DLC characters because theyre not done with them and we're down to four characters which is Jax, Jacqui, Goro, and Kenshi

EDIT: aw shit forgot about Sonya

Ninja_of_death

dum dum diddley dum
Uhh hate to be Buzz Killington but we all knew that smoke, noob, and rain are not going to be in. They're NOT going to showcase DLC characters because theyre not done with them and we're down to four characters which is Jax, Jacqui, Goro, and Kenshi

EDIT: aw shit forgot about Sonya
Ik about smoke rain and noob I am just hoping XD

EDIT: oh wow 2 people forgot about Sonya whaaaa aloomeenarty

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
This will be a fun stream! We will still have one on Thursday don't you worry. Then off to San Francisco to play some Goro. I've been practicing. Big characters are my favorites!
Im a little worried, its Wednesday and i haven't received my plane tickets from you guys to come play goro on stream for the community. Im sure they got lost in the mail...NRS wouldn't forget about the west coasts best dd would they? Anyways if you could pm the directions i can get down there
myself. See you guys Saturday, cant wait to get my hands on dd 2.0!

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
@mfkaoz
Thanks for posting this information.

Nice! Finally we get to see Goro in action :cool: I am really curious to see what Goro's variations end up being. I am also interested to see what the "Punch and Walk" description of Goro's play style is all about.