What's new

Breakthrough - Dragon Fangs Goro Dragon Fangs Tech

Hey guys, I know Goro is a bit crap in this game atm and certainly bottom tier, but I've found a variation that is pretty viable.
Almost everyone atm is using KW variation, rather than the other 2 cause of the ground pound which is very good because of the garunteed MB ground pound follow up.
However, Dragon fangs actually does insane chip damage on block and his DB2 does far more damage than his PW, which I think is actually far more important than the ground pound.
The trick with this variation is to abuse the frames that Goro's moves provide. His PW and DB2, even though negative, feel neutral at worst when used and you can usually get a D1 in and then follow up with chip or pressure.
Continually use 21 because it has a tiny start up, does a lot of chip and has a 2nd hit overhead, and then mix up with the B3 which is a low.
Here's 2 videos of me playing a good Quan Chi and Kenshi and using all these tools.
I believe Dragon Fangs Goro defiantly has good strengths that make him viable and he far more respectable damage in this variation.
Am I wrong?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Maybe they feel neutral because you obviously play online? And pls, dont upload match videos if you want to show us "tech"