What's new

Good times with the Sega Genesis

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I remember the first time I played the Super NES. My Grandma thought it was a Sega Genesis, and I had loved it so much that she bought me one...

Boy was I surprised!!
I had played the Sega Genesis at my cousins house, and had no idea what it was. Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion was one of the best games I had ever played.
And I also got to try out Ghouls N Ghosts, and Star Control...and then of course Sonic The Hedgehog and Altered Beast.

I was disappointed the Sega Genesis wasn't the grey system with Mario riding a dinosaur...but it wound up being my favorite system of all time anyway.
The first game we bought instead of renting was Mortal Kombat 1.

I remember the first time I did Scorpion's fatality, and it was just the most epic feeling inside as I had never seen it before and it was shockingly gruesome.
Then onto the first time we figured out the blood code, to when we got UMK3 and SSF2 years later...the Sega Genesis was the best system for fighters, shooters, and Contra: Hard Corps.

Robocop Vs. The Terminator was the last game I got for the system back in the 90's.
It also had its own blood code, this one turned half the dudes into hot busty blonde babes that shrieked when you splattered them.

The Sega Genesis was just a console of pure awesomeness. It made my life so awesome that now I practically sweat awesomeness.
Thank you Sega, for letting Mortal Kombat reign uncensored in the home console market.