What's new

Good Kanos

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Dudes, I just played some Kano online and this guy was beast with him. I mean I couldn't even be mad. Never played a kano that doesn't knife and ball all day. But this dude had some good stuff. I never knew his low poke was so fast. What is he mid teir? Sorry if this just a random dumb post. Just had to vent. It was a great connection as well so it wasn't that laggy bullshit kind of crap.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Nope, I was playing against JT circus, at least that's what he said. But no, there wasn't lag other than the occasional stutter. He had me in some corner rape, that was hard as hell to get out of. Especially since he wasn't using the BP FP BP string, so I couldn't guess correctly.

Yeah, Kano's rushdown is so underestimated. I can bet that he was using his high and low launchers almost exclusively and ended everything with choke, oh and his x ray which is pure epic after a choke.

Albo

Noob
Nope, I was playing against JT circus, at least that's what he said. But no, there wasn't lag other than the occasional stutter. He had me in some corner rape, that was hard as hell to get out of. Especially since he wasn't using the BP FP BP string, so I couldn't guess correctly.
yeah circus definitely has one of the best kano's out there imo. he usually hangs around on trmk but he posts on here occasionally. you can watch some of his matches at CEO here where he managed to make top 8 but got beat by chris g in the end.

you didn't mention if you were playing on xbl or psn but if you were referring xbl then the best kano player i have seen and played is habity, so he could've been the person yoy played.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
yeah circus definitely has one of the best kano's out there imo. he usually hangs around on trmk but he posts on here occasionally. you can watch some of his matches at CEO here where he managed to make top 8 but got beat by chris g in the end.

you didn't mention if you were playing on xbl or psn but if you were referring xbl then the best kano player i have seen and played is habity, so he could've been the person yoy played.
When was that video recorded? Pre-patch or post?

Albo

Noob
i'm not entirely sure but CEO was during the 10th-12th of june and i think the patch which affected kano was released in july, so it was pre-patch.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I played jt circus before for the MLg gb thing. I have to say we have the most clutch matches ever. It always comes down to last round last match with us with like 10% life left. I beaten him before but it's not easy at all. I really have to play smart against him. He got way better than how he played at CEO.

bad kano, he jump in and do kick n air throw lol, misses combo opportunity
and he eat all wake ups, thats rly bad
plus he misses after overhead combos
:/

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yea, it was me you were playing SabBiie. Good games.

And MAPUSA...... try nailing anything when your nerves are practically making you have a heart attack at every second. You don't get 4th place in a major being "rly bad". If you want to play me, just ask. I'm sure you're amazing with all the talk.

In the pools for CEO I was on top of my game and its how I ended up beating Jwong in winner's and loser's bracket. In top 8, the stress of the stream and wanting to win so bad made it so I couldn't even do my BnBs without panicing under the pressure. I just wasn't in it mentally as much as I could of, it was honestly the most heartracing thing I've ever experienced and I completed in wrestling competitions ALOT in high school so I thought I would deal with it better than I did.

At EVO I'll have a more clear head thats garenteed. I know how the nerves could get now and I'm not going to let them affect me like they did in CEO. I can't even stand watching my fight vs Noobe because its clear to me that both me and Noobe are just panicing at every second of the fight. I'm much more clear headed vs Banana Ken, the match I had after the one posted.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey Circus, do you have any tips on making Airball consistent? I can do it in practice mode all day long but as soon as I need to bust it out during a match it just chooses not to come out. I use one of those 360 STIV fightpads, the one with the floating dpad.

If you are air balling forward to jump over a projectile practice seeing the projectile then doing this UF,DB,F. If you're on a stick this should be extremely easy haha, but on the Dpad you can just roll your thumb in a circle the way i described. Practice it fight noobs who spam until its second nature too you.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you are air balling forward to jump over a projectile practice seeing the projectile then doing this UF,DB,F. If you're on a stick this should be extremely easy haha, but on the Dpad you can just roll your thumb in a circle the way i described. Practice it fight noobs who spam until its second nature too you.
I'll definitely give that a try. I've tried just doing the entire 360 degree motion starting from the UF or UB for the jump and that seems to work in practice mode but not online. I can't wait to try your method. Thanks!

Yea, it was me you were playing SabBiie. Good games.

And MAPUSA...... try nailing anything when your nerves are practically making you have a heart attack at every second. You don't get 4th place in a major being "rly bad". If you want to play me, just ask. I'm sure you're amazing with all the talk.

In the pools for CEO I was on top of my game and its how I ended up beating Jwong in winner's and loser's bracket. In top 8, the stress of the stream and wanting to win so bad made it so I couldn't even do my BnBs without panicing under the pressure. I just wasn't in it mentally as much as I could of, it was honestly the most heartracing thing I've ever experienced and I completed in wrestling competitions ALOT in high school so I thought I would deal with it better than I did.

At EVO I'll have a more clear head thats garenteed. I know how the nerves could get now and I'm not going to let them affect me like they did in CEO. I can't even stand watching my fight vs Noobe because its clear to me that both me and Noobe are just panicing at every second of the fight. I'm much more clear headed vs Banana Ken, the match I had after the one posted.
hey, take it ez, i just feedback just what i saw on the vid, not more!
:)