What's new

Give your penis a THEME SONG!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
And now for some VAGINA THEMESONG.
You need one since you pussied out against me. Sounds like I'm...

EDIT: Holy shit, I never saw that Tip Drill video before today. I'm like 400% manlier for it now. I need to become a rapper or something.

Altaire

Noob
You need one since you pussied out against me. Sounds like I'm...

EDIT: Holy shit, I never saw that Tip Drill video before today. I'm like 400% manlier for it now. I need to become a rapper or something.
No need, Jawbreaker is so much better than Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. That one's just too obvious. Jawbreaker has a nicer ring to it, it basically says MY DICK IS SO BIG IT'LL BREAK YOUR FACE, and as an added bonus, Priest is the shit.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
No need, Jawbreaker is so much better than Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. That one's just too obvious. Jawbreaker has a nicer ring to it, it basically says MY DICK IS SO BIG IT'LL BREAK YOUR FACE, and as an added bonus, Priest is the shit.
Don't see you topping the Zonday song though. You can't top a song called "Too Big For You" in a fucking penis theme song thread.

I've got two more tracks for this on hand but the songs are somehow shittier than Zonday's.

Altaire

Noob
Don't see you topping the Zonday song though. You can't top a song called "Too Big For You" in a fucking penis theme song thread.

I've got two more tracks for this on hand but the songs are somehow shittier than Zonday's.
Or can I top it?

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
No matter what kind of substances are in my system, No matter how much partying I do... Still I Rise

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
while theres no actual music video for mine xD
is old mcdonald had a COCK, the dirty version >8-O