What's new

Give Awkward Sloth and Saltshaker your Props

How will Tweedy do?

• Disappear in pools like forever king's shoes

• Silence the haters from the top 8 stage

Results are only viewable after voting.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Big ups to everyone who help pay tweedys way to tcw. Tbh i think he will do well. A good player with a good character will produce good results. Only thing i hate is, why does everyone scramble to help someone attend an event if they think the person is causing drama? Is it for a potential blow up? I've played some solid people here who cant attend events but i never see them get any help.

I kinda wonder, do people really want him to do well, or is everyone going so hard in the hopes that he will fail and a blow up will commence for entertainment purposes?
I can't speak for everyone else involved but I offered tweedy a ride just because he's never been to an offline event so if I could help someone experience it I will and I want TCW to be as hype as possible so my intentions are pure.
Tweedy has always been cool with me so I want him to go out there and make top 8 and make a name for himself

I can't speak for everyone else involved but I offered tweedy a ride just because he's never been to an offline event so if I could help someone experience it I will and I want TCW to be as hype as possible so my intentions are pure.
Tweedy has always been cool with me so I want him to go out there and make top 8 and make a name for himself
ENTERTAINMENT

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
By the posts ive seen from you, you seemed very sincere. I'm not trying to scoff at what you guys did. I actually respect it. Hell a free trip for a players first tournament is awesome. Was a far cry from my first tournament lol. Good stuff man.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
After speaking with the thread's author, I have cleaned and reopened the thread. Not sure if this is the most appropriate section for it, so I'll relocate it if @SneakyTortoise asks.

Keep it on topic this time. This thread is about acknowledging TYM members for their contribution to Tweedy and TCW, not a place to dick-measure yourselves over tournament results. That gets old really fast.

Kay, thanks, have fun.