What's new

Give Awkward Sloth and Saltshaker your Props

How will Tweedy do?

• Disappear in pools like forever king's shoes

• Silence the haters from the top 8 stage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now, MKXL has seen TYM go through some dark times. We've seen top players leave at an alarming rate, negativity at an all time high and the death of fun.

But something remarkable has happened recently, which deserves to be given as much attention as possible.

Through the generosity of @Awkward Sloth and @SaltShaker, TYM's own heel of 2016 has been given the opportunity to prove his worth. This is the sort of inspiring behaviour that can make TYM great again.

Whether you want to see young @Tweedy prosper or will be wishing for the biggest blow up since Training Wheels, it can't be denied that the sloth and shaker have brought hype to an MKX tournament when it was much needed.

So I urge everyone to give these two generous members your props, let them know how awesome they are.

Also, do not forget to tune into TCW this weekend. Not only for the Tweedy hype, but because @Mr Aquaman and Co. put on an absolutely top tier production last year and are bound to do the same (if not better) this year.

So discuss below. Give your predictions for the weekend and make it clear which camp you are in.

@STORMS @Tim Static I do think this sort of thing being promoted would be great for TYM's image

Edit: many apologies to @SouthRoots aka Missy from Exile, @Aqueous_Echo and @HuttonMD for forgetting. All of these have generously contributed towards making this possible.
Who?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I just wish fucking children would stop acting like this is WWE and we somehow benefit from random assholes existing in the community. Rivalries are cool and all but damn, it's hard to respect players like that.
Rubs off from the old guard Pig of the hut and 16 bit, tom brady type of guys

The most "adult" top player happens to be an 18 year old furry lul

Last edited:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Everybody forgetting how I kept the thread and hype on track. Where's my tags and props?

I hate ya'll