What's new

GGA Max wins Ghost Battle Series #72!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'll snap you like a match stick!

KIT is a week away and with many of GGA's players heading to Tennessee the action at GBS was serious. Max had no time for Kahndaq shenanigans and used Bane the entire night. This lead to the typical Cawoman vs. Bane winners and grand finals. Both sets were 3-2 with Max coming out on top, winning his 30th championship.

After a few weeks of using Catwoman and other characters N1k0lass returned to his Greek roots and used Ares all night. This proved fruitful for him, ending with a 3rd place finish. He defeated Jeremiah and Saucy Jack but was double eliminated by his personal demon, the cat.

Saucy Jack, emo about his current financial situation, decided to live the life of a millionaire in the only way he can: by playing Bruce Wayne. Using all Batman he narrowly defeated Grawlix's Wonder Woman in a 3-2 snipe but was unable to deal with the Ares matchup and suffered the same fate as the real Batman, a broken back at the hands of Bane.

Jim was not able to attend but his spirit lived on in the form of Jeremiah's Flash. After a couple of weeks of intense training playing the computer on hard Jeremiah's Barry made his debut. Unfortunately Jeremiah has a long way to go to reach the level of Honeybee as he was beaten early in the tournament. Not one to get emo Jeremiah declared that he would be adding more moves to his Flash repertoire soon and that he can see that Flash is a pretty good character.

Shout outs to Jellis1 who was on vacation from Arizona and decided to stop by the arcade to check out GBS to witness the hype and salt in person.

Top 8 Results:
1. GGA Max(Bane)
2. GGA 16 Bit(Catwoman)
3. N1k0lass(Ares)
4. GGA Saucy Jack(Batman)
5. Grawlix(Wonder Woman)
5. GGA Dizzy(Aquaman)
7. McCutty Mayhem(Shazam, Harley Quinn)
7. Hruza Da Bruza(Nightwing)

GGA's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/phahn123

GGA's Twitch channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

GGA's Challonge:
http://gga.challonge.com

coolwhip

Noob
Is there a vid somewhere of 16 bit's post winners finals salt? Just him yelling in the background. I missed it when it happened.

I'm emo because in casuals this week, Grawlix didn't block it once. He apparently had had enough of my shenanigans. It's ok, next week the b23/b2xxslide mixups are coming out. #IllMugYourMuffin
i actually blocked b2 slide on reaction once.......either that or im a bad player for blocking it :(

Is there a vid somewhere of 16 bit's post winners finals salt? Just him yelling in the background. I missed it when it happened.
Archives on twitch. Rare salt from 16bit to Dizzy. Probably all the thousands of f3's he ate over the coarse of living with a cage player. But, after 16bit watched my amazing Flash he cheered right up.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
What does Dizzy say to 16 Bit's "Do me a favour, at KIT shut the fuck up"?

Sounds like something about MK "Buddy boy"

GGA Max

I just watched the twitch archive, did Dizzy say that to highlight the differences between how Injustice and MK play?
As far as I could tell dizzy wasn't being that serious. It seems like some new saying that people will start sprinkling everywhere.