What's new

~~~> Get Over Here! Scorpion Combos

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Can someone give any insight into hit two teleports in one juggle? I can never trigger the second one, as soon as the jump kick connects my combo ends, I can get the air throw afterwards, but not anything else. I made a video of scorpion combos, intended for new players like me, I'd really appreciate some tips on how I can improve, I know I rely very heaviy on corner combos and I'm trying to use punishes more.

Saint

Noob
some of my midscreen bnbs:
f+4 > spear > nj1 > b+2 > j3 > teleport > 33 > takedown (36%)

j1 > 21 > spear > nj 1> b+2 > j3 > teleport > j3 > teleport (43%)

j1 > b+2 > j3 > teleport > dash > 1 > dash > 11 > spear > j1 > 11> takedown (31%)
Your second combo does 40% not 43%, unless you do ex spear

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Just discovered (or possibly rediscovered) a 36% meterless combo with an 34% anti-air version.

jin.K~Teleport 1,1,1 Spear jover.P F2,1~Teleport

For some reason, though, this is basically the same as the B2 and nj.P combos, but those seem to do less damage. Probably because the risk involved with hitting a ground opponent with jin.K is pretty high.

Kedra

Noob
Combos which are not really BNBs but worth to try for execution practice:

J.1 - 21~spear - j.1 - 21+2 - TP - dash~21 - TP - D.1~spear - Ex Hellfire 40%+8% = (48%)

J.1 - 21+2 - TP - J.3 - TP - D.1~spear - j.1 - F+21 - TP- (Vortex) (40%)

(It went 39% because the dummy didn't block the j.1/2)

A lot of these combos are very powerful but Scorpion's bread and butter is really his 50/50 resets which often leads to a chain of combo sets that last almost from the beginning right to the end of the fight, depending on your oponents meter. Most of the time, it's better to give your oponent only a 50% chance to defend themselves instead of just hitting them with one powerful set (40% damage without meter).

I just got through doing it to Sweet Toof - a Trueskill Rank 40 Kung Lao.

Dont know if posted yet but i have 2 easy midscreen combos with 41% dmg no meter, after jp

#1) JP,11,Spear,NJP,B+2,JK,Tele,JK,Tele,D1 --> 41%, harder one
#2) JP,11,Spear,NJP,B+2,JK,Tele,Dash,F+43,Tele --> 41% Easy

Kedra

Noob
I have hard time landing B+2 in corner combos after Ex Tele, any advices?
Well for starters, try to move a little a bit (tick forward/back step) after the recovery frames of the :en Teleport Punch then input B+2.
Very easy and practical but devastating if done so well.

Kedra

Noob
Combos greatly scale on doing more hits in the air rather than ground combos.
I suggest using less normals but with high damage (e.g. 5%, 7%, etc.)

In the 22 hit corner combo, how do you guys manage the jk, tele, jk, extele. I can't land the extele. I use negative edge on my JK teles

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Personally I wouldn't do that combo, but for the JK :enTeleport Punch I'd do the jump kick with :bk so your brain focuses on the proper timing of the :enTeleport Punch.

Also, the most damaging ender isn't Jump Kick~Air Throw, but F4,3~take down (23 hit combo).

Hmmm, what do you mean you wouldn't do that combo? Are you just saying you'd end it in F+4, 3, takedown instead of the JK, airgrab? Or you just would never do the combo to begin with? I will try out focusing the second JK where I have to follow with EX Tele with a BK, then EX Tele..Thanks.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I wouldn't do it to begin with.
The B2 isn't consistent enough.

Instead of B2, you should do 21, 21, 21, 3~spear into the vortex setup.

In corner afer ex tele i have nice combo:

Ex tele,3,tele,dash,111,spear,JP,f21,tele

i think its 41-43% extra easy to do, its hard to make combos with B+2 for me, cant figure out timing on this =[