What's new

~~~> Get Over Here! Scorpion Combos

RedDjinn

Noob
Post all (Guaranteed) combos and damage if possible for Scorpion here! } means short dash.

For those of you that dont know NJ2 means 2. Standard bounce combo starter.

I will also update with any combos by users with the correct notation/damage. So post away!

Also, please test before you post. Good Luck!

NC's:Natural Combos - These always work after the first hit.

1,1,1 12%
1,1,4 12%
2,1,2 15%
3,3,4 (d,b4 doesn't combo after 3,3) (E.Hellfire Guaranteed) 13%
F4,3 (not sure what can connect after this) 9%
F2,1,4 15%
F2,1,tele 15%
2,1+2 (Can combo with B,B1 and D,B3 at any range.) 9%
Spear can be linked off of F4 on hit.

Replace the last hit with b,b1 or d,b4 and they will combo as well. (Unless listed otherwise)
All of these combos can be started with UF1 or UF2 on hit.

As for NC's I think thats it? Anyone have any other NC's to add?

Mid-Tier staples:

2,1+2, tele, } 1,1,1~spear, UF1,F2,1,tele(Guaranteed hellfire or e.hellfire.) 33%
^ I believe this is the strongest set up off of 2,1+2 because NJ1 will not bounce after the Spear.
UF1, 1,1~spear, NJ2, }B2, UF3tele, }1,1,d,b4 43%
Any starter into spear, F2,1,tele (Guaranteed hellfire or e.hellfire.) 31%

Any NC into spear or just spear alone.
Spear alone was used for the %'s below.

NJ2, }B2, UF3,tele, UF3,AirGrab. 35%
NJ2, }B2, UF3,tele, UF3,tele or Ex.Tele 37%
NJ2, }B2, UF3,tele, },1,1,d,b4. 35%
NJ2, }B2, UF3,tele, }1, },1,1,d,b4. 36% (Not worth the extra 1 IMO)
NJ2, }B2, UF3,tele 1,1,1~Spear. (Ex. Hellfire is great after the last spear) 34%

Wall Combos

Back to wall E.tele, 2,1 2,1 2,1~spear, F2,1,tele(Guaranteed hellfire or e.hellfire.) 38%
Back to wall E.tele 2,1 2,1 1,1,1~spear, F2,1,tele(Guaranteed hellfire or e.hellfire.) 40%
Spear by wall NJ2, }B2, UF3tele, UF3E.tele, 1,1~spear (Good Oki.) 49%
UF1, F2,1~spear, NJ2,B2, UF3tele, UF3E.tele, 2,1,d,b4 (Good Oki.) 53%
NJ2, NJ2, B2,UF3tele, }3,3~spear,JumpBackthenUF1,F2,1E.tele, }1,1,d,b,4 50%
Back to wall E.tele, 2,1 2,1 2,1 3,3~spear, UF1,F2,1,tele(Guaranteed hellfire or e.hellfire.)
Facing wall: Cross-Up
UF1,F2,1 E.tele, 2,1 2,1 2,1 UF3,AirGrab. (Great Oki.)
UF1,F2,1,E.tele, 2,1 2,1 2,1 3,3~spear, UF2,F2,1E.tele,UF3,AirGrab. 53%

X-Ray Combos:

Any combo into Spear
F2,1 X-ray. 43%
NJ2, }B2, UF3tele, }33, X-ray 49%
2,2+1, tele, }1, f4,3~spear, UF1,F2,1,X-ray

Facing Wall
NJ2, NJ2, B2,UF3tele, }3,3~spear,JumpBackthenUF1,F2,1,X-ray 53%

Super Ultra Kombo:
Opp. back to wall, first hit is a cross up.

67%
UF1,F2,1,E.tele B2,UF3,tele,UF3,E.tele, }1,1,spear UF1,F2,1,E.Tele UF3,Air Grab.(Dash in and continue Pressure Game by the wall)

Guaranteed Hellfire:

After 334 connects Scorpion gets a guaranteed ex hellfire. only Raiden can escape this by committing to a wake up attack electric fly. After standard teleport punch Scorpion gets a free standard or ex hellfire.

After Air Grab you have plenty of time to dash up and play wake-up games.

After Teleport hits you get a free safe jump in on the opponent. Use it to play your 50/50 game.

After UF1,2 on block... throw must be BROKE cannot be interupted or blocked.

Check my youtube, Lots of Scorpion vids on the way this weekend. www.youtube.com/vanceshelton

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Combo off of nj.P
} B+2 jin.K teleport } 1 1 spear jover.P F+2 1 teleport (good damage and allows for safe jin.P)

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Ah: I did not know that. I have trouble incorporating dashes into my combos, so I rely mostly on what others have proven to work for theory purposes.

Also, jover.P is a good addition to any of combos ending with spear into ground-combo: I believe it only adds about 1% damage, but it's available if you want to push your opponent in a particular direction ^_^

Tycho

Noob
They nerfed all his combos. I found a 52% post-patch though, tell me if you need me to post it.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
the best combo i can really think of in terms of practicality is his B2,dash,3x2, cancel into, teleport, dash, 1,1, cancel into, spear. cause puts them right at your feet and can lead into more 50/50's but also you can actually creat a combo "vortex" with scorpion using the F2,1, teleport combo. since teleport gives you a free jump in. you can exploit this and F2,1, Jump in 1, if it hits then 1,1, spear and rinse wash and repeat, if they block F4,spear jump over 2, F2,1 spear it an easy and unscaled way to take about a good 60% two reps and Neutral jump, dash, B2,dash,3x2, cancel into, teleport, dash, 1,1, cancel into, spear and they're dead or about dead, if they have less than two meters.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Actually, any Advanced Kombo off of a Naked or Basic Kombo Spear would be the safest kombos to use since most of Scorpions 3-hit strings can be cancelled into Spear on the third hit, allowing you to hit-confirm on the first hit before going for spear.

Having said that, is the following kombo possible? It looks like it would do more damage, but I can't get the timing down between 2,1+2 and Teleport.

nj.P } B+2 jin.K~Teleport } 2,1+2 Teleport } 1,1,1 Spear ... jover.P F+2,1~Teleport

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
its possible when you see the animation for for the 1 part of the F2,1 combo input the teleport and it should cancel trust me it takes a minute to get down but its fairly simple and adds alot to youe guessing game although ahter that teleport its a brand new combo thats how so much damage is getting done. i addded the jump in to gain pressure and create a situation where they would most likely block high and and the F4 to continue into another combo. hust practice that link and practice the jump in F4 link into spear and you should be ok

Nice vid although I must admit that Raiden player had me laughing throughout most of the video. I think he fell for every EX Teleport and the ones that he did escape were hilarious. He would superman ass outta there :rofl:

Great video Red Djinn, you can add a jump in punch to the start of that combo for anyone wondering. I think the oki mix-up also deserves a mention though, it doesn't put you at frame advantage like the f21 into teleport, but it will net you more damage and still give you good options. After any max damage BnB combo end the combo with a spear so that they fall down next to you. From there you can do 50/50 on wake-up, get a free cross-up, grab attempt, hellfire/air-throw mind games or simply bait the wake-up attack and punish.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Not sure what the damage is on that, but it should work. The timing on hitting a falling character with 2 1+2 is weird, though, and probably isn't worth it.

Execute

Noob
Im looking for higher damaging combos that begin with scorpions popup, B2, i've only been able to find is a 22%.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Suddenly, I want to start playing Scorpion. Holy crap, man. I've never seen him at his actual potential...totally changes my views on him. :wow:
Right?? I may be pulling him out of my pocket for some more training. Sub has been taking up most of my 'resources' lately. I think if we manage our risk properly, we have an answer for everything. He's turning out to be a very cerebral character, I dig that shit. Red, you've renewed my faith, perhaps I can select ole scorpion without feeling as if I need a shower afterwards. +1 sir, epic win.

-b_s- :headbang:

The most consistent bnb I could come up with is jp,11spear,njp,b2,jk tele, jk air grab 40% damage. Also a consistent anti air bnb is jk tele, 111, spear, f214 32% damage. A mix up after a blocked 111 is b2 jk tele 111, spear, f214. Another mix up is f4spear,njp,b2 jk tele, jk air grab.

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Jay9k

Noob
some of my midscreen bnbs:
f+4 > spear > nj1 > b+2 > j3 > teleport > 33 > takedown (36%)

j1 > 21 > spear > nj 1> b+2 > j3 > teleport > j3 > teleport (43%)

j1 > b+2 > j3 > teleport > dash > 1 > dash > 11 > spear > j1 > 11> takedown (31%)