What's new

GBS Season 1 Week 8 tonight at 8pm ct.

Counting tonight there are just 3 weeks left in our Season 1 to see who will make it into Super Week (our championship week to declare the winner of season 1 GBS.) Tournament will start at 8pm ct at twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade. Also tonight ALL BUTTON CHECKS ARE BANNED ON ALL STATIONS.

Here are the storylines for tonights GBS.

@GGA N1k0lasss, @GGA Dizzy, @GGA pimpimjim are all locked in no matter what happens.

@GGA Max and me are pretty much locked in unless some insanely improbable things occur.

soonk, RM Devil and @GGA 16 Bit are looking good as long as they keep placing over ever other name that is below them.

The rest. @GGA Fill Pops, @RM Truth, @GGA Wafflez, Wrath, Grawlix, @D-Que Beats, McCutty Mayhem, @Vagrant, @Jim and Big Marcus pretty much anything could happen. They all have chances to make it.

Current seeding order for tonights GBS.

N1kolasss 29
Dizzy 24
PPJ 20
Jeremiah 16
Max 14
soonk 8
RM Devil 6
16bit 6
Fill Pops 4
Truth 4
Wafflez 3
Wrath 3
Grawlix 3
DQ 3
McCutty 3
Vagrant 2
Jim 2
Big Marcus 1

Button checks are banned on all stations tonight and every following night. If you are on stream, you have to sit in the chair that lines up with your character. It helps the stream guy to put in names faster.
Stream will start at around 7pm with warmups. Tourney starts at 8pm.
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!
Info for newbies
Venue Fee: $5 for playing MKX from 7pm-2am. No tournament fee.
Tournament will be on PS4. Please bring your own controller.

Banning button checks. I like it.

It's....

...juicy.
Yeah especially since people want the matches up on youtube. Button checks throw off the local record feature we do to upload to youtube. It is for the good of the community and the viewers, and it also will probably cut off 15 minutes or more off of the whole tournament.

I am so confuzzled, so apparently there are two gga fighters youtube channels. One's last video upload is GBS 75 while this other one has MKX footage that's over a month old dating back to the first gbs mkx tourney. What sorcery is this?