What's new

GBS Season 1 Week 4 tonight 8pm ct

Thursday means GBS tournament at GGA. Tournament will start at 8pm ct, and stream will start at 7pm at www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade.

So far we have had a different winner each week at GBS. Who will win tonight? Here are our rankings and seeding points for our top 8 this season.

1st: 14 pts. @N1k0lasss
2nd: 13 pts. @GGA Dizzy
3rd: 11 pts. @GGA pimpimjim
4th: 9 pts. me
5th: 4 pts. soonk
5th: 4 pts. @GGA Max
7th: 2 pts. @GGA Wafflez
7th: 2 pts. @Grawlix

on the bubble

10th: 1 pt. @NB Semi Evil Ryu
10th: 1 pt. @Jim
10th: 1 pt. wrath.

See you guys tonight!

Info for newbies
Venue Fee: $5 for playing MKX from 7pm-2am. No tournament fee.
Tournament will be on PS4. Please bring your own controller.

C9-Keiji

Noob
Looking forward to some more amazing ermac and scorpion play, go GGA! Is slips still participating in your guys locals he was always a treat to watch?

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
he did last week we will see if he shows up tonight
I suggest in the event that 16 Bit does grace us with his presence in commentary, to replace his classic Fill Pops call of "LOOOOOOOOOBOOOOO" with KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAL." I really miss his lobo commentary. My two cents

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
there is no rule. I could play if I wanted to.

C9-Keiji

Noob
I really hope you can make it out whenever you are available to any locals or tournaments or what have you, me and my buddy @protools27 were looking forward to seeing you play in MKX we both especially loved your catwoman play in injustice and kitana play in MK9. You were and always will be an inspiration for us. Plus you are one of the best and most hype commentators of our generation. #ForeverA16BitFan

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
It's funny, I've always enjoyed GBS, but with MKX I've been making a night out of Thursdays. Ordering pizza, inviting people over just to watch the stream etc. No one person has won twice yet. That's pretty damn impressive.