What's new

Gaming Ottawa Presents - Battle Royale V (November 5-6)

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king

Date and Location:

Nov 5th 10AM -> Nov 6th 10AM (overnight)

Norm Fenn Gym – Athletics Centre
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, K1S 5B6

Venue has $2 flat rate parking and there is lots of food on campus as well as 2 bars (not sure of hours). Weather doesn't even matter, the entire campus is connected by underground tunnels.

About:
This is a LAN and a console tournament (think like LAN ETS). The event will be running overnight and will be featuring many console tournaments as well as PC games (Full List). The venue DOES HAVE INTERNET (requirement for most PC games) so you can definitely keep an eye on Canada Cup while here!

Tickets:

Venue Ticket
$15 for console only
$25 for console + PC
+$10 for included dinner (probably pizza and drinks)

Entry Ticket

MvC 3 – $10
SSF4 AE – $10
SSB Brawl – $10
Mortal Kombat 9 - $5

Prizes will be 70/20/10 split for 1st/2nd/3rd respectively.

Full list of tournaments @ http://www.battleroyale.ca/br5/registration/ (LoL, SC2, CSS, CS1.6, TF2, Halo: Reach, Rockband, Dance Central, etc..)

Pre-register @ http://www.battleroyale.ca/br5/registration/

This is HIGHLY recommended as this event will most likely sell out.

(Copy/pasted from the original SRK thread with permission from tournament holders, yadda-yadda)

Lou Kang

Noob
you gotta be joking me, im out of town for a wedding that weekend.....ooooh well...do these events happen often, or is this like a once a year type thing.

AboAly83

Noob
Ottawa Battle Royal V MK9 tournament ended today with Jer, with his mean Mileena on top.
I wont get into the details but I will upload some Videos from the tournament soon. Thx for all who showed up, locally and from Montreal, and for all the Ottawa scene players that didn't .... YOU SUCK ....:eek:noffrant:

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
Results:
1st Jer
2nd Zaf
3rd AboAly83
4th Pho

Not sure about the rest, I know Essay is tied for 5th but don't know the rest of the guys' names and I can't contact the organizers for now. I'll update with full results ASAP and videos too.

Good stuff to all who competed. Shame I couldn't make it myself.