What's new

Video/Tutorial GamerBlake90's Raiden Combo Collection Video

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I hope this gives my fellow Raiden players some inspiration. :)

This includes meterless combos, combos with meter, X-ray combos, corner and midscreen combos, Shang Tsung morph combos, and tag-team combos all centered around the God of Thunder. Features new methods I picked up on while practicing with the character.

Let me know what you think!

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
That was an electrifying performance!
Raiden has a lot of flashy combos on his own but his tag combos were simply stunning to watch.
This was all very shocking indeed.

Well done.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Scumbag Blake finally gets recognition for his work.... 4 months later :p
In their defense, this thread did get some posts some time after I posted the video...although there weren't that many then. :(

I'm gonna treat you all to a little teaser. I'm working on a collaborative combo project with another combo artist who is quite known around these parts, focusing on two specific characters. I am not naming names. You will have to wait and be amazed. ;)

Raiden players, take from this video and learn what you are able to. Good luck!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
thanks blake,as a new raiden player this helps alot.nice job man.is it me or are raidens combos abit of a pain to pull off? what exactly is the timing to hit something after shocker? i only hit something about 75% of the time,its really pissing me off.am i really going to have to use b312,334 superman as my bnb? lol.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
thanks blake,as a new raiden player this helps alot.nice job man.is it me or are raidens combos abit of a pain to pull off? what exactly is the timing to hit something after shocker? i only hit something about 75% of the time,its really pissing me off.am i really going to have to use b312,334 superman as my bnb? lol.
There's really no trick. You just have to time it right. Hours in training mode should fix that right up.