What's new

Game of Thrones.... your main?

Your GOT main

• Total voters

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Prince oberyn only because Jaqen H'ghar is banned after the book 2 patch.

Edit: Spoiler (I guess?)!! If Bran is allowed to use his warg abilities on people he bodies everyone free.

Last edited:

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I voted Tyrion

but the person I would main is not on this list.

Syrio Forel.

Taking out dudes with real swords, with wooden ones, since 2013. (or whenever this series started, I don't really watch it lol)
Cept, ya know, hes been dead since then.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
doesnt make him any less awesome.

plenty of awesome characters are dead in that show
Yes I agree he is awesome, Your post still doesn't make sense. (Taking out dudes with real swords, with wooden ones, since 2013. (or whenever this series started, I don't really watch it lol)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Jaqen H'ghar would body you all free.
He is the MMH of Game of Thrones.

Well coming to think about it...

MMH is a shapeshifter - Jaqen changes his faces. Check

MMH's weakness is fire - The only time we saw Jaqen about to die in the show was about to be burnt alive. Check

MMH has OP zoning - Jaqen easily killed those two men for Arya from a distance. Check

MMH's real name is J'onn J'onzz, starts with J and contains an apostrophe - Jaqen H'ghar. Check

MMH can teleport -
. Check

Backfire

Noob
Bran would be a one time projectile, you'd have to pick your moment to use him carefully as he can't get back onto Hodor until the round finishes.
i was thinking Bran would be able to do some quan chi mind control type moves on the opponent.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Jaqen H'ghar would body you all free.
He is the MMH of Game of Thrones.

Well coming to think about it...

MMH is a shapeshifter - Jaqen changes his faces. Check

MMH's weakness is fire - The only time we saw Jaqen about to die in the show was about to be burnt alive. Check

MMH has OP zoning - Jaqen easily killed those two men for Arya from a distance. Check

MMH's real name is J'onn J'onzz, starts with J and contains an apostrophe - Jaqen H'ghar. Check

MMH can teleport -
. Check
damn son haha

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
That list should be updated with more names!

Brienne would be my main, with Arya as a second. I imagine Arya would fight just like Amy from SC4.

If this were a Smash game, then I'd probably be Sansa and float around throwing lemon cakes at people.