What's new

Funding Pencil Test Studios, The Armikrog Project

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Pencil Test Studios are the same guys who brought us Earthworm Jim, Skullmonkeys, and Neverhood. Currently they're working on a new title Armikrog, but due to lack of financial backing, the game is in video game limbo. They started a project on kickstarter.com in order to get help from their fans to fund the project.

This video I made will explain this a bit further. You can also visit the page for this video to get the links tot he kickstarter page, or go to the link below.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog
or visit www.armikrogcom which links you to the kickstarter page as well.

Please help PTS make their dream a reality!!!

did you say $900,000?

i think there are many more causes/charities that we could be better using this donation money for

Hitoshura

Head Cage
did you say $900,000?

i think there are many more causes/charities that we could be better using this donation money for
If you have nothing positive to say about this thread then don't bother posting. Yes, there are other projects and charities that deserve money as well, but anything counts. What you just posted is completely rude.

rude? when they start manufacturing the cure for things like Alzheimers and Parkinsons... then our extra money should go to these frivolous causes like the $900,000 these people are trying to raise for this video game

Hitoshura

Head Cage
rude? when they start manufacturing the cure for things like Alzheimers and Parkinsons... then our extra money should go to these frivolous causes like the $900,000 these people are trying to raise for this video game
Okay, so if this isn't an important cause then just leave and don't post. No need to say, "not worth my time.". How would you like it if you wanted a dream of yours to come to life, but need some financial assistance, and then I come by and say, "You need money? I'd rather donate my money somewhere else. Your cause pales in comparison to everything else."?

Okay, so if this isn't an important cause then just leave and don't post. No need to say, "not worth my time.". How would you like it if you wanted a dream of yours to come to life, but need some financial assistance, and then I come by and say, "You need money? I'd rather donate my money somewhere else. Your cause pales in comparison to everything else."?

because this is like all Kickstarters that are starting to pop up.. people e-begging for money... a million dollars? really? Jesus there is a ton of stuff that I or anyone else could do with that much money... in your video you're trying to make us feel bad that these guys can't make this game? like I said in my other posts, this thing isn't a priority in the real meaningful world... Its no surprise to see an American ask for such trite things like this

Hitoshura

Head Cage
because this is like all Kickstarters that are starting to pop up.. people e-begging for money... a million dollars? really? Jesus there is a ton of stuff that I or anyone else could do with that much money... in your video you're trying to make us feel bad that these guys can't make this game? like I said in my other posts, this thing isn't a priority in the real meaningful world... Its no surprise to see an American ask for such trite things like this
Feel bad? I'm simply asking gamers who enjoy these developers games for some help. Hence the reason I posted it here in an "Off discussion topic thread." If you're not interested then don't donate. Simple right? No need to be a prick about it.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Bro if you don't like it don't post in the thread. You know your post isn't gonna provide anything helpful to any of us. Not to mention instigating as much as you are right now is only going to lead to a fucking locked thread.

People can do whatever the fuck they want with their money, I personally donated to this because I love what these guys can do and it doesn't hurt. So lets end this shit right now, and no more arguing will go forth okay?

Bro if you don't like it don't post in the thread. You know your post isn't gonna provide anything helpful to any of us. Not to mention instigating as much as you are right now is only going to lead to a fucking locked thread.

People can do whatever the fuck they want with their money, I personally donated to this because I love what these guys can do and it doesn't hurt. So lets end this shit right now, and no more arguing will go forth okay?
ok i apologize if i personally offended you guys but i'm really disgusted at what kickstarter has become

c_brandon Alright, you've voiced your opinion on the matter. Now there's no need to flame the poster; you both obviously have different views and you should just agree to disagree. Though let me tell you that I agree that we as a species should invest more into evolving our kind than anything else. But you completely lost me at charity.

Anyways, Hitoshura
This seems like an interesting project! Hope you get all the support you need. I loved Earthworm Jim haha.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
c_brandon Alright, you've voiced your opinion on the matter. Now there's no need to flame the poster; you both obviously have different views and you should just agree to disagree. Though let me tell you that I agree that we as a species should invest more into evolving our kind than anything else. But you completely lost me at charity.

Anyways, Hitoshura
This seems like an interesting project! Hope you get all the support you need. I loved Earthworm Jim haha.
Thanks, and he apologized, but I appreciate the input towards the other user aside from me and metroid. I understand where he is coming from. Kickstarter kinda has become out of control.

Celerity

Lab Monster
...Isn't that exactly what Kickstarter is for?