What's new

Fundamentals of Injustice

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
anyone have tips for getting focus attacks to come out they seem fairly random as of now :(
edit/ i mean after strings

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Yea, now that I think about it. Zoning shouldn't be TOO bad. The fact that you have to backdash, wait for it to stop and then throw out a projectile makes life a lot easier. I can't see any character back dasking quicker than WonderWoman can forward dash...she moves like a mad man.

Unless of course their are instant air projectiles in this game.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Yea, now that I think about it. Zoning shouldn't be TOO bad. The fact that you have to backdash, wait for it to stop and then throw out a projectile makes life a lot easier. I can't see any character back dasking quicker than WonderWoman can forward dash...she moves like a mad man.

Unless of course their are instant air projectiles in this game.
Judging from the demo instant air attacks are not possible. I've tried doing Batman's iSparks and WW's iAirdash with no success whatsoever.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
One problem I'm having right now is the following:

I backdash, the AI dashes afterwards to catch up with me, then I try to attack it on what's supposed to be their recovery frames but instead the AI always beats me.

What iz I doin' bad?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
One problem I'm having right now is the following:

I backdash, the AI dashes afterwards to catch up with me, then I try to attack it on what's supposed to be their recovery frames but instead the AI always beats me.

What iz I doin' bad?
back and forward dashes have diff properties , try lance cancelling wit lex forward and backwards its a pretty huge difference actually

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Pretty sure there's instant air attacks. I think Deathstroke will benefit from the dash system more than others due to the nature of his combos all throwing people full-screen when they get in again.

Does this game have a real zoner? I admittedly haven't been keeping up with all of the characters, so I don't know if this game is like MK where half of the cast has a way to instantly teleport behind you. MK9 couldnt really have a zoning game for that reason. I'd love to play the Guile of Injustice, if there is a Guile of Injustice.
Deathstroke is a hardcore linear zoning type, guns that go high, low, in the air, and a machine gun with ground and AA directions that eat armor right up.

Cyborg looks like a zoning/set-up hybrid right now with a really good getaway move and an advancing tackle.

Sinestro's got ground spikes and overheads that drop from the air.

Black Adam has bombs like Cyrax and some nice zoning tools as well as a divekick for mobility.

Ares was said to be a heavy zoner, has a teleport too, but nothing was shown of him yet.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Thank you for this post! I've found the more I think of this like SF instead of like MK I do better in everything meta-game wise, cross up, footsies ect.

While the juggling still feels much like mk9 with the partials and specials. Although the air to air -> combo seems a bigger deal in this one.

Again Thank You Slips