What's new

Free Dimitri Vega Sub-Zero skin coming in August

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'd rather they invest their time and resources on enhancing and fixing the game instead of trying to please a random DJ. Most fans outside his very specific niche are like "who?" This looks more like a gift for his remix for the trailer (a gift for the DJ, not the players).
I mean, I get that. But how much time and resources do we think it really took for them to scan his face? And who knows how long this skin has been a thing? It also just looks like a glowing recolor of a Sub-Zero skin we already have in the game too.

Yeah, I'd like them to focus on enhancing and fixing the game, but I doubt this detracted from them doing that. Probably one or two guys working on the skin doesn't mean the entire studio dedicated their time to it as well.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I'm astonished by the amount of people here who don't know who Dimitry Vegas is. Like, the guy is a big name lol
well....us that were pre-teens when the original games came out at arcades 93-97 are sorta not in that whole DJ scene I don't think for the most part. That isn't a judgment on who he is or of that music. I just think we are not the targeted demographic to that age. I mean, he is pretty to look at and has a cool name and did a good job on the trailer music for the game and the skin is free. So...I will check him out. You have to understand...in the mid 90s, club/dj/dance music was Ace of Base, La Bouche, Real McCoy lol and music at arcades during that time was all then starting to mainstream country music with pop/dance and rap. Like seriously, you'd hear Better than Ezra then Shania Twain then Nirvana, and even an ACDC song would get thrown in and rap music was clean then for the most part. Gosh....good times....and on top of that the roaring sound if Kintaro in Mortal Kombat 2 and everyone crouding around to watch.