What's new

Forever King's new and improved Tier List

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Lol no, Bane's is safe but you can see it coming from miles away. Catdash is pretty fast and leads to great things. Including 25+ unclashable 32+ if you spend more bars, good damage combos that you can end into a hard knockdown for a 50/50 knock down set up, or bait wake ups :S

I main Zatanna, Hg & WW

And isn't her B1 already 14? It's 1 frame of difference lol, IMO both are great normals, i mained Catwoman for a long time & she was like the prefect character, she is very well built & balanced. She doesn't need anything
Couldn't agree more. Cw just requires a lot patience.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
How on earth is Green arrow that low? Also yeah Scorpion and Joker are definetly shit tier.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Not completely true, he has good tools, it is true that many characters that have counterzoning tools give him trouble, but he can get around some of them. BA is 5-5 for Cyborg at worst in my opinion for example.
What good tools? The zoning? Yes, the zoning is good. Everything else is garbage. Cyborg has the worst trait in the game, the worst damage output in the game, and the worst mix ups in the game. He has great mix ups in the corner, but as a zoning character he is not forcing anybody there. Everything that he can do Sinestro and Zod do better and more.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Good list. Also, just because joker and scorpion are "low" tier, does not make them complete dookie. This game is so balanced that lines between tiers are pretty blurry. At least in my opinion.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
What good tools? The zoning? Yes, the zoning is good. Everything else is garbage. Cyborg has the worst trait in the game, the worst damage output in the game, and the worst mix ups in the game. He has great mix ups in the corner, but as a zoning character he is not forcing anybody there. Everything that he can do Sinestro and Zod do better and more.
Cyborg has a few good strings, 112, f22, his d1 is really good and 2SD is a really good tool. He has a corner vortex that does a lot of damage and his zoning is the one that builds more meter (probably excluding traited raven) also the safest one since his fireballs recover really fast, he is not trait dependent like Siniestro`s zoning is, also not as meter dependent. He has fullscreen frametraps and 8% chip guaranteed everytime they block TA. Trait is also not completely useless, just not useful in the MUs he already loses. He dominates some MUs pretty convincingly. I am not saying he is top, just saying he is not thrash, mid tier would be appropiate, maybe a little higher.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Cyborg has a few good strings, 112, f22, his d1 is really good and 2SD is a really good tool. He has a corner vortex that does a lot of damage and his zoning is the one that builds more meter (probably excluding traited raven) also the safest one since his fireballs recover really fast, he is not trait dependent like Siniestro`s zoning is, also not as meter dependent. He has fullscreen frametraps and 8% chip guaranteed everytime they block TA. Trait is also not completely useless, just not useful in the MUs he already loses. He dominates some MUs pretty convincingly. I am not saying he is top, just saying he is not thrash, mid tier would be appropiate, maybe a little higher.
Fool, I have just now noticed your user title.

Anyway, the corner vortex is not very relevant. How is Cyborg supposed to force his opponents there?

Sinestro has a meterless vortex, the best MB fireball in the game, and one of the best traits.

Relaxedstate has like four or five losing 7:3 match ups for Cyborg against the top tier characters. In other words, in a tournament Cyborg is as viable as Shazam and The Joker.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Aquaman is not that great he clear struggles with more than a few characters, grundy,hawkgirl,BA.
too early to talk aboout mmh, but how is he going to keep grundy and flash out?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Cyborg has a few good strings, 112, f22, his d1 is really good and 2SD is a really good tool.
112 isn't a good string. And with d1 and f22, what does he get off them? Nothing that a back dash can't solve. And if they read your back dash you hardly eat any damage anyway. Against characters that struggle to get in on him it is bad being put full screen again, but the characters in tournaments that he loses to give no fucks about that.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Fool, I have just now noticed your user title.

Anyway, the corner vortex is not very relevant. How is Cyborg supposed to force his opponents there?

Sinestro has a meterless vortex, the best MB fireball in the game, and one of the best traits.

Relaxedstate has like four or five losing 7:3 match ups for Cyborg against the top tier characters. In other words, in a tournament Cyborg is as viable as Shazam and The Joker.
Siniestro does have a meterless vortex, that does like 20 damage and is not +12 when guessed correctly. His MB fireball may be indeed the best, but he requires to MB it way more than Cyborg does. His trait really is good, nothing to discuss about that, but he really needs it. Cyborg is way more viable than Shazam and the joker because he beats every character in the cast that cant counterzone and even some characters that can actually counterzone him are still 5-5. It is true that he loses to some top tiers, but in this game, where Grundy gets to Grand Finals and HG wins a major, both characters that Cyborg destroys with ease, he only needs a secondary to deal with his bad MUs like Bane.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
112 isn't a good string. And with d1 and f22, what does he get off them? Nothing that a back dash can't solve. And if they read your back dash you hardly eat any damage anyway. Against characters that struggle to get in on him it is bad being put full screen again, but the characters in tournaments that he loses to give no fucks about that.
if you are back dashing against cyborg, you are doing something to his favor. 112 on hit is wonderful and on block is +, last hit OH, not bad IMO. Yes, there are characters that give him lots of trouble, but that`s why we can use secondaries to cover some MUs.

Sorry, double post.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Aquaman is not that great he clear struggles with more than a few characters, grundy,hawkgirl,BA.
I don't particularly fear Flash. F2 krushes Flash's D1 and it's faster than his overhead.

He's not going to keep Grundy out. Just like a lot of other characters. Luckily he has the damage to fight back on the read game.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Bane better than Catwoman and Green Arrow?! Scorpion one of the two worst characters in the game?! I don't think so.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I love how Ra Helios uplays Catwoman saying that she is A+ and is underrated then right after gives us a big list of buffs that she needs lol.
To become S tier. That is what she needs. Comprehend skills. A must. Without that she is a A+. Just telling people she is flawed

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
5-5 vs Grundy according to Brady, The character with the best anti air in the game has a hard time against Hawk Girl? If your mentioning BA then you probably haven't played the newest patch.

Who does Aquaman lose to again?

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
5-5 vs Grundy according to Brady, The character with the best anti air in the game has a hard time against Hawk Girl? If your mentioning BA then you probably haven't played the newest patch.

Who does Aquaman lose to again?
KF and GL are really hard, as far as I can tell.