What's new

For Left 4 Dead fans; EVOLVE

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
EVOLVE is a unique gaming experience very similar to that of Left 4 Dead. In fact, it is made by the same team. 4 hunters with a specific class set out to hunt a giant monster that is also controlled by another player. If the 4 players haven't captured/killed the monster within a certain time frame it gives the 5th player time to smash and eat, which makes him grow a lot stronger....to the point the hunters become the hunted. I wasn't very excited about the game lineup for 2014, but this game did it. I will be upgrading my PC for this game. It will also be released on PS4 and Xbone.

Here is the trailer;

Here is a better explanation;

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks cool but you NEED to be communicating as the hunters do everyone has to have a mic. There's a lot of customization I heard with different monsters and character upgrades which is a plus. I'm for sure getting this

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Looks cool but you NEED to be communicating as the hunters do everyone has to have a mic. There's a lot of customization I heard with different monsters and character upgrades which is a plus. I'm for sure getting this
Yup. That was a big problem with L4D in my experience. Playing with randoms that didn't have a mic usually was bad news lol. I love that they force you to communicate to succeed.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
L4D was such an amazing tactical game. My buddies and I played it in a league and it was a great experience. This game really makes me want to upgrade my PC finally.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
That logo is genius
Explain its genius.

Also, been a hardcore player of L4D series. For sure getting this on Launch on Steam. The thing you don't know is they've been playing and testing this game for 3-4 years now and just recently announced it. So balance wise should be very good. Can't wait till Fall. Game On.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Explain its genius.

Also, been a hardcore player of L4D series. For sure getting this on Launch on Steam. The thing you don't know is they've been playing and testing this game for 3-4 years now and just recently announced it. So balance wise should be very good. Can't wait till Fall. Game On.
4 blocks on the left side of the V and 1 giant one on the other side
EVOL v E
4 v 1

idk I thought it was cool

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I hope this gets well-executed. I can't help but have doubts about the pacing , balance and overall concept. This seems exactly like a Halo custom game on steroids. And while those are EXTREMELY fun, they are not balanced at all

F4tal

Noob
I have stayed updated on this game since I heard about it coming out a few months ago. Already have it pre ordered and paid off can't wait for this game
!!!!!!!

I would assume the balance is good because this is literally the whole game not just a game mode. The pacing I'm not concerned about because they're us so much going on for both teams. The monster is trying to evolve and the hunters are fighting off other monsters and trying to lay traps. I wonder If they will have more maps though.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I would assume the balance is good because this is literally the whole game not just a game mode. The pacing I'm not concerned about because they're us so much going on for both teams. The monster is trying to evolve and the hunters are fighting off other monsters and trying to lay traps. I wonder If they will have more maps though.
Yes there will be a lot more maps lol. I seen Adam Sessler talking about the game and how there were other maps, but he was only allowed on that map. There are also compounds on the map that have "survivors" and if the monster gets to them and destroys them it's GAME OVER. Kinda neat.

Goldi

Noob
I've only played the first one. I swear I always got teammates that were roughly as intelligent as sponges.. And I was full of rage and trash talk lol :oops:

I loved playing the boomer, he was so much fun!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I hope the squad banter is as good as L4d. Also I wanna play that Duck Dynasty looking guy.