What's new

FINAL Version of MKX Evo Pools Are Complete

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Here's a quick run down of the 4 blocks. The groups are the pools that are connected, meaning one player in each of these 4 lists will make winners top 8. This isn't everybody, I am sure I skimmed past many good players.

DJT
Aaron
Big Boi
alucard
ducky
pig
chris g
michaelangelo
biohazard
nick
tom brady
wound cowboy

reo
foxy
carl
saltface
big d
king
austin
detroit
digit
smarr
ketchup
showtime

sonix fox
mustard
west coast jeff
revolver
crazy steady
scar
honeybee
frank
justin wong
armor

MIT
Kush
kitana prime
zyphox
dink
viking
filipino man
mike metroid
king jr
tyrant
pboard
krayzie
chef
xenomorph

REO vs. Foxy straight out of pools...and the winner plays Perfect Legend.

The Magician

According to my sources...
Evo has released early versions of the pools for Evo 2015. Nothing is final & pools are subject to change. Don't forget, Evo 2015 is July 17-19th, and MKX pools begin early Saturday, July 18th, tho no official times are been released, so stay tuned for more as it comes. For now, check out the info that has been released thus far below. Any feedback or suggestions on the pools can be done by simply clicking on the "send feedback" tool at the bottom right of the brackets, FYI.

All pools can be found here: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

Notable Players in Pools: (individual players can be searched for here: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/players.html )

J37:
@Son ov Timett @Decay @Digit and @GGA 16 Bit

H34:
@GGA Dizzy and @GGA MOE30W

H35:
@Mr. Mileena and Floe

I35:
@Biohazard and @cR_whiteboi

J35:
@AoK Ryan and @YOMI RM Glass Sword

I36:
@Tom Brady , @cR WoundCowboy and @WhatsHerName

L36:
@STB Shujinkydink and @Mikemetroid

K37:
@RM Nubcakes and @Johnny2d

I38:
@GGA Jeremiah and @A F0xy Grampa

H39:
@theGabStandard and @Perfect Legend

I39:
@Flux @Compbros @RM AtK! @RDK|Tyrant and @FOREVER KING JR

K39:
@Take$$$ and @YOMI RM JagoBlake

K40:
@JWonggg and @MF SLAYER

K45:
Theo and @YOMI MITYEAP

H40:
@CD jr and @The PantyChrist

H41:
@Jimmypotato and @UsedForGlue

H44:
PPJ Ducky and @Pig Of The Hut

K41:
@The Magician and @Konqrr

I41:
@pboardplayer and @flipkev

K42:
@karaokelove and @Sabin

I44:
@FOREVER KING and @PND i2 Gaug3

J41:
@SonicFox5000 and @PND_Mustard

J44:
@DanCock and @rev0lver

K45:
@GGA Fill Pops and @Kitana Prime but @EMPEROR_THEO said in a status so he can't make it.

L45:
Aris and @TelekineticBeing

L46:
Xenomorph and FilipinoChamp

H47:
@RM Cossner and @NYChrisG

Thanks to @Scott The Scot for going through and finding everything I missed and thanks to @Neferefre for linking the player search function

View attachment 10412

EDITED/PROMOTED BY TS**
I'm in Chris G' and Cossner's pool

<--- Chris Jones

Apparently there's a fraud among us in K41

:DOGE

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Evo has released early versions of the pools for Evo 2015. Nothing is final & pools are subject to change. Don't forget, Evo 2015 is July 17-19th, and MKX pools begin early Saturday, July 18th, tho no official times are been released, so stay tuned for more as it comes. For now, check out the info that has been released thus far below. Any feedback or suggestions on the pools can be done by simply clicking on the "send feedback" tool at the bottom right of the brackets, FYI.

All pools can be found here: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

Notable Players in Pools: (individual players can be searched for here: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/players.html )

J37:
@Son ov Timett @Decay @Digit and @GGA 16 Bit

H34:
@GGA Dizzy and @GGA MOE30W

H35:
@Mr. Mileena and Floe

I35:
@Biohazard and @cR_whiteboi

J35:
@AoK Ryan and @YOMI RM Glass Sword

I36:
@Tom Brady , @cR WoundCowboy and @WhatsHerName

L36:
@STB Shujinkydink and @Mikemetroid

K37:
@RM Nubcakes and @Johnny2d

I38:
@GGA Jeremiah and @A F0xy Grampa

H39:
@theGabStandard and @Perfect Legend

I39:
@Flux @Compbros @RM AtK! @RDK|Tyrant and @FOREVER KING JR

K39:
@Take$$$ and @YOMI RM JagoBlake

K40:
@JWonggg and @MF SLAYER

K45:
Theo and @YOMI MITYEAP

H40:
@CD jr and @The PantyChrist

H41:
@Jimmypotato and @UsedForGlue

H44:
PPJ Ducky and @Pig Of The Hut

K41:
@The Magician and @Konqrr

I41:
@pboardplayer and @flipkev

K42:
@karaokelove and @Sabin

I44:
@FOREVER KING and @PND i2 Gaug3

J41:
@SonicFox5000 and @PND_Mustard

J44:
@DanCock and @rev0lver

K45:
@GGA Fill Pops and @Kitana Prime but @EMPEROR_THEO said in a status so he can't make it.

L45:
Aris and @TelekineticBeing

L46:
Xenomorph and FilipinoChamp

H47:
@RM Cossner and @NYChrisG

Thanks to @Scott The Scot for going through and finding everything I missed and thanks to @Neferefre for linking the player search function

View attachment 10412

EDITED/PROMOTED BY TS**
The Magician(Chris Jones) from here that also went to CEO is in pool H47 with Chris G and Cossner, not K41.

He's gonna make it out!

huh

Noob
Is someone from he community giving the TOs input about adjustments on this? I mean, besides listing top 16 on that other thread.

It seems that some pools with 2 or 3 strong players could transfer 1 or 2 of those to pools with unknowns.

So, a list of crowded pools (with the strong players named) and a list of innocuous pools (possible destinations for relocation) would be useful.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is someone from he community giving the TOs input about adjustments on this? I mean, besides listing top 16 on that other thread.

It seems that some pools with 2 or 3 strong players could transfer on or 2 of these to pools with unknowns.

So, a list of crowded pools (with the strong players named) and a list of innocuous pools (possible destinations for relocation) would be useful.
Someone should

Some pools are 5 finger discount free where as some are kinda loaded

Edit: I am not doing it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
the problem with that is that there are not many people who actually placed in MKX yet, so it's not fair to judge based on previous NRS games.

They do change if its consistent placing in MKX.
I mean Idc I'm getting bodied either way but jonitti path vs foxy PL Reo pool/path YE.....

huh

Noob
the problem with that is that there are not many people who actually placed in MKX yet, so it's not fair to judge based on previous NRS games.

They do change if its consistent placing in MKX.
You're right, there is not enough data and the game is too recent to make an objective criteria.

On the other hand, those are the same reasons a subjective criteria could be a better alternative as none. Treating several known players from the FGC (either being MK9, SF, japaneses...) the same as unknowns seem also not fair. I'm sure you, or Eita, have much more chance of being good, and have matches that attracts viewers than xxxrandommk. Is a matter of fighting games experience, and tournament experience, giving a better probability of you being better than a random.

So, regardless of having point/placings on MKX tournaments (which should be the #1 criteria), having placed on other fighting games in tournament should be a secondary criteria.

I, for myself, am very interested on watching the japanese and see what can they do.Perfect Legend x Eita in a first round in pools seem very unbalanced compared to randomguy x firsttournamentever

I agree with you, objective MKX results should be weighed in first. But I think there is room for a secondary criteria based on history on fighting games. Specially in this first EVO. Next year, with a whole 15 months of results, they'll have enough data

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm hoping pools stay as they are because my match isn't until noon on Saturday which = more partying I can do before I get all emo when I lose Lolol
EVERY single year I end up getting super early pools. I guess the gods smiled on me this time around - 10 AM, 2 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, and still waiting on T7. But DAMN that is awesome.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Here's a quick run down of the 4 blocks. The groups are the pools that are connected, meaning one player in each of these 4 lists will make winners top 8. This isn't everybody, I am sure I skimmed past many good players.

DJT
Aaron
Big Boi
alucard
ducky
pig
chris g
michaelangelo
biohazard
nick
tom brady
wound cowboy

reo
foxy
carl
saltface
big d
king
austin
detroit
digit
smarr
ketchup
showtime

sonix fox
mustard
west coast jeff
revolver
crazy steady
scar
honeybee
frank
justin wong
armor

MIT
Kush
kitana prime
zyphox
dink
viking
filipino man
mike metroid
king jr
tyrant
pboard
krayzie
chef
xenomorph

REO vs. Foxy straight out of pools...and the winner plays Perfect Legend.

Glorious isnt it?