What's new

FGC Need Your Prayers

Vagrant

Noob
Scar my condolences go out to you and your family and I wish your father all the best in getting well.

Times like this we remember just how insignificant video games are and remember the importance of our relationships in the real world.

Get well soon Papa Scar!

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
FCP/EMP SCAR

Ive been there brother, my father didn't remember who I was for two weeks after a seizure, having a family member as close as your father in the hospital is the worst.

You and your family are 100% in my thoughts, next tournament I'll be sure to formally introduce myself.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
hey Scar, sending positive vibes to you and your father man. Stay strong and hope for the best. Was at the hospital too many times as a child, so I know what's like being there.
But I wish you the best for both of you. My thoughts will be with you.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Damn Scar, I know exactly what you're going through brother. My Uncle who is like my second dad suffered 10 heart attacks in the span of a week and had 100% blockage in one of his arteries as well. He required a quadruple bypass, which is one of the riskiest procedures to perform, so we were all very scared of the outcome. I'm not a religious guy at all, but I can tell you I prayed to something for him to get better that week. Luckily he ended up pulling through and is here with me today. I guess what I'm saying is that if he can pull through this, so can your dad bro. You just gotta stay strong and be there for him and the rest of your family right now. My thoughts and well wishes go out to you and yours man.

Damn Scar, I know exactly what you're going through brother. My Uncle who is like my second dad suffered 10 heart attacks in the span of a week and had 100% blockage in one of his arteries as well. He required a quadruple bypass, which is one of the riskiest procedures to perform, so we were all very scared of the outcome. I'm not a religious guy at all, but I can tell you I prayed to something for him to get better that week. Luckily he ended up pulling through and is here with me today. I guess what I'm saying is that if he can pull through this, so can your dad bro. You just gotta stay strong and be there for him and the rest of your family right now. My thoughts and well wishes go out to you and yours man.
Thats some tuff stuff bro 10 is crazy and to pull out of it is even crazier, glad he pulled through, they are just starting to let ppl go see him but they only doing 1 at a time, man i dont even know if i can go through wit looking at him in this condition, ive never seen my dad like this in my entire life, my mom has been sick most of my life in and out the hospital so im used to that when it comes to her but my dad never, so many emotions running through me at once....

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
This morning at 3:00 am central time my dad suffered an heart attack and is now in a medically induced coma, and is in a state of hypothermia to save his brain from any damage that can be caused from lack of oxygen, luckily he was in the hospital when the attack came, the doctor said that if he was anywhere else when it had happened he wouldnt have made it, he 100% blockage of his artery, and it was in an blind spot that was un detectable by xrays and scans... I just wanted to ask for the prayers of the community to help guide me and my father through these tough times, hopefully he walks away from this with little to no long term injury, they will keep him in the state he is in for the next 24 hours and monitor him carefully, i am at the hospital as i type this, any well wishes will do from anyone, and i thank u deeply for ur prayers n support..

I don't know you man but im with you bud, try to be strong these sort of situations tend to drag out but judging from your explanation if it struck when he was in the hospital odds are that he will get through it.

Try to stay positive through it all. We're here if you need anything bro!

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Thats some tuff stuff bro 10 is crazy and to pull out of it is even crazier, glad he pulled through, they are just starting to let ppl go see him but they only doing 1 at a time, man i dont even know if i can go through wit looking at him in this condition, ive never seen my dad like this in my entire life, my mom has been sick most of my life in and out the hospital so im used to that when it comes to her but my dad never, so many emotions running through me at once....
It's gonna be tough man. He's gonna have tubes and machines all hooked up to him, and it might be overwhelming at first (I know it definitely was when I saw my uncle in that condition. He is one of the toughest and proudest men in my family, so seeing him like that was so surreal), but you just gotta remember he's still your dad. Like I said brother, stay strong. I know he can pull through this.

KRYS9984

Noob
Scar,

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation; our prayers and thoughts are with you, your father and family.

The support you will receive from your friends at TYM will only get stronger as the day progresses; I'm sure a majority of people will drop in and offer their best wishes to encourage optimism and positivity.

We're all here for you brother, stay strong and remember you have an entire community backing you up.