What's new

Fatal Bloodbath S1, Pt2 Results

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
After a very long hiatus from MKX, last Sunday we had our latest MKX tournament series. Below are the top 4 results:

1st place: SnK | K-TOP (HQT Predator, DF Liu Kang)
2nd place: Metzos (KW and DF Goro)
3rd place: Cimmerian (KJ Tanya, WG KK)
4rth place: Frankie_W (Ninjutsu and HF Scorpion, Cybernetic, Commando and Cutthroat Kano)

Hope you guys enjoy the footage.

Attachments

@Metzos

Good stuff! Mind me asking why the Kuatan choice against Predator? I haven't found many chances to counterzone with him. I've gone with dragon fangs just to give the slightly longer range and damage in the match. Once you're in might as well make it hurt.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
@Metzos

Good stuff! Mind me asking why the Kuatan choice against Predator? I haven't found many chances to counterzone with him. I've gone with dragon fangs just to give the slightly longer range and damage in the match. Once you're in might as well make it hurt.

Unfortunately, i dont have a very good MU xp against HQT Predator, thats why k-top demolished me in the gf. I went with KW cause of the counter-zoning tremors, but it didnt work out so well in the end. Perhaps DF is a better choice, once he is in, but its the "getting in" issue that probably makes KW a better choice imo.

I ll be more prepared next time i face HQT, since he cant do much against any variation of Goro, once Goro is in.