What's new

General/Other Ex freeze and the dash nerf

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Tom Brady's sig is from before they finalized the game. That was how sub zero's x ray was originally before the demo.

Has the damage scaling on Sub-Zero's Ice Beam always been less than Ice Ball? Considering how long I've been using him I can't believe I never noticed before. It's not an huge difference but it's there.

Forgive this lowly noob for his ignorance.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
The patch notes left out: (among numerous things for many characters)

- Increased duration on Ice Clone.
- Proximity on ice clone has been improved (will only shatter if opponent is pointblank now)

Confirmed by Tom Brady himself.

Watch Tom Brady's Sub-Zero at devestation and seasons beatings if you want to see why most consider Sub-Zero top now.
I can't tell if it's you just trolling, but...

Heh, Top? Don't make us laugh, REO. I'd expect more from someone with your experience. I'll consider Sub-Zero top the day he can go toe on toe with KABAL and Kitana. A day that will never EVAR comes, for sure. :)

Panque

Random foreign guy
I couldn't notice this increased duration on clone. In fact, it seems to stay on the screen for less time to me sometimes. I remember Noob players constantly getting hit by it after the rolled out of their teleport, but nowdays this rarely happens, and only happens on the corner when it does. Most of the time the clone shatters right when Noob rolls. Or I might be fighting better players now who time/space their attacks better, idk.
But I really couldn't notice, doubt it's more than 5 frames.