What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster EX CLONE FOR NO BAR!!! (online)

El_Rubio

Noob
Well.. I was playing an extremely laggy game when suddenly I realized that my enemy was doing ex clones FOR FREE!!! I don´t know if this is a bug but I sent this player an MP and he knows that he is cheating...

Fell free to experiment and try to find how to do it.

@Tom Brady

and all SZ players.

EDIT: that was the laggiest game ever, we know that, lol, the important thing is that there is a way to do ex clone without spending bars, if u watch the game, he constantly spends bars doing ex slide but not ex clone.

Last edited:

El_Rubio

Noob
But it is extremely fast, it is not normal clone, even (I don´t know how to say it in English) u can see the animation of any EX move.

El_Rubio

Noob
Yeah that was the laggiest game ever, we know that, lol, again the important thing is that there is a way to do ex clone without spending bars, if u watch the game, he constantly spends bars doing ex slide but not ex clone.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Yeah that was the laggiest game ever, we know that, lol, again the important thing is that there is a way to do ex clone without spending bars, if u watch the game, he constantly spends bars doing ex slide but not ex clone.
I couldn't really tell if he was doing ex clone or not

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Well we'd know for sure if it was recorded on replay so you can see what is ACTUALLY happening in the game

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
I can't tell if the sub is the one lagging because he's making great use of his d3 wifi infinite but then the kotal's execution on that b122 air grab d1 true online blockstring is impeccable.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
It probably had to do with the extreme amount of rollbacks being caused by the bad connection. If you look even the bars when he EX slides are taking time before they actually show up as used.

I dont think it was an exploit just the horrible connection mixing with the rollback system.

Wigy

There it is...
I don't know what you guys are on about this being super laggy, this is the same as just about every mileena i've ever played
:DOGE