What's new

EX Bomb into Medium Bomb tips

I'm just getting into learning Cyrax seriously in preparation for when the patch drops. I'm having trouble landing the ex bomb>medium bomb>uppercut. I can do it most of the time, but it's not rock steady. Do you have any timing tips for getting the medium bomb out? That's where I'm having issues, as sometimes I move too far forward during the input, which makes it not catch after the uppercut.

NariTuba

disMember
I'm just getting into learning Cyrax seriously in preparation for when the patch drops. I'm having trouble landing the ex bomb>medium bomb>uppercut. I can do it most of the time, but it's not rock steady. Do you have any timing tips for getting the medium bomb out? That's where I'm having issues, as sometimes I move too far forward during the input, which makes it not catch after the uppercut.
practice practice practice... sorry but thats it. Get your inputs clean and as fast as possible (check your not pressing extra inputs in training)

I usually start the ff motion as soon as they hit the ground (before they bounce back up). I find I have more success if I don't press both forwards too fast, and make sure you hit the 4 and the second forward at the same time because if you dash too far before the bomb comes out the uppercut to bomb won't combo

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Somethings you have to learn by yourself...the blueprints are there just put the work. We can't do anything else!

I usually start the ff motion as soon as they hit the ground (before they bounce back up). I find I have more success if I don't press both forwards too fast, and make sure you hit the 4 and the second forward at the same time because if you dash too far before the bomb comes out the uppercut to bomb won't combo
Thank you, that helped tremendously. I'm nailing it much more consistently now.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
its tricky, if cyrax doesnt move forward at all and the uppercut is early it misses, but if he moves too much they wont be bounced by the bomb, you have to keep his movement consistent, dont be afraid to hit 4 more than once if you feel as if you cant time it every time :)

its tricky, if cyrax doesnt move forward at all and the uppercut is early it misses, but if he moves too much they wont be bounced by the bomb, you have to keep his movement consistent, dont be afraid to hit 4 more than once if you feel as if you cant time it every time :)
That's a very useful bit of information to have. I realize not that one of the problems I was having was I was uppercutting too early.

I use 2 ex bombs then uppercut and finish with B+2, 33~rag doll. it does over 60% and the uppercut never whiffs after the 2nd ex bomb.