What's new

Evo Shoutouts/Appreciation Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
why did no one make this yet

gottdamn i have to do everything here make me a mod

this is my shoutouts and shit

@AK Pig Of The Hut thank you for not leaving me alone Wednesday night and for sandbagging in casuals so your zod friends can beat me or something. but srsly i was rooting for you really hard in the finals and i'm legitimately happy for you that you made it so far.

@GGA 16 Bit the only thing i remember is complaining to you about zod and you laughing at something i said when i was drunk. shoutouts to you. it will probably be the same next time.

Shoutouts to @LanceMonsoon for providing more alcohol and being awesome all around. @EMPEROR_JUPITER sry your brother's good looking.

Shoutouts to @Kitana Prime for providing hype the whole weekend. You might choke almost as bad as me sometimes but that's not all that matters. I best see you soon

Shoutouts for @MF SLAYER for what we did Thursday night IT'S NOTHING GAY I SWEAR

Shoutouts to @Son ov Timett for bodying me in Kitana mirrors and reminding me I'm just a scrub injustice player

Shoutouts to @WhatsHerName for being awesome. We like never even talked before this but we're definitely chilling again whenever I'm over there

Shoutouts to @GGA Max for putting up with me while turnt even though I abandoned you. sry

Shoutouts to @SonicFox5000 for being a scrub at that baseball game and for winning doa or something

Shoutouts to @Noobe for making us all look like bitches in arm wrestling

Shoutouts to @Awesomo for showing up at 5am of pools day to drink. that's not even meant to be mean because idgaf i should've done it too.

Shoutouts to @Tom Brady for the hype hote... ;_;

@khaotic armor i hate you

Shoutouts to @Blind_Man @Malarkey and all the NorCal guys for being awesome. It was cool to chill with some new people and I hope you guys stay around!

Shoutouts to @Digit for having some of the best music of anyone and good shit in the tournament!

Shoutouts to @GuamoKun for being turnt the whole weekend and making the dream real. And for trying to make me less emo after I lost. But mostly for the turnup

Shoutouts to @Cal-EL for pissing off a cab driver because it was funny. After the ride back I didn't feel bad anymore

Shoutouts to @EMPEROR_THEO for still being super chill even though you might not have done as well as you hoped

Anti-shoutouts to @AK Dream Sword for that thing at lunch I'M NEVER SITTING NEXT TO YOU AGAIN

I'm too tired right now to list more, but shoutouts to everyone who made this an amazing weekend. This was seriously one of the best tournaments I've been to and I didn't want to leave. No matter what happens in the game, the people in this community make everything worth it. I love you guys. (no homo) (unless you want it to be) (hit me up later)

Malarkey

"What's that? Something like underground?"
It was awesome hanging with you too man! I'm really glad you posted this actually, I meant to ask you about the two bands you showed me. I can't remember their names at all. One was folk metal, the other you said was sort of -core but wasn't? I dunno, the venom/alcohol was clouding my mind...

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
why did no one make this yet

gottdamn i have to do everything here make me a mod

this is my shoutouts and shit

@AK Pig Of The Hut thank you for not leaving me alone Wednesday night and for sandbagging in casuals so your zod friends can beat me or something. but srsly i was rooting for you really hard in the finals and i'm legitimately happy for you that you made it so far.

@GGA 16 Bit the only thing i remember is complaining to you about zod and you laughing at something i said when i was drunk. shoutouts to you. it will probably be the same next time.

Shoutouts to @LanceMonsoon for providing more alcohol and being awesome all around. @EMPEROR_JUPITER sry your brother's good looking.

Shoutouts to @Kitana Prime for providing hype the whole weekend. You might choke almost as bad as me sometimes but that's not all that matters. I best see you soon

Shoutouts for @MF SLAYER for what we did Thursday night IT'S NOTHING GAY I SWEAR

Shoutouts to @Son ov Timett for bodying me in Kitana mirrors and reminding me I'm just a scrub injustice player

Shoutouts to @WhatsHerName for being awesome. We like never even talked before this but we're definitely chilling again whenever I'm over there

Shoutouts to @GGA Max for putting up with me while turnt even though I abandoned you. sry

Shoutouts to @SonicFox5000 for being a scrub at that baseball game and for winning doa or something

Shoutouts to @Noobe for making us all look like bitches in arm wrestling

Shoutouts to @Awesomo for showing up at 5am of pools day to drink. that's not even meant to be mean because idgaf i should've done it too.

Shoutouts to @Tom Brady for the hype hote... ;_;

@khaotic armor i hate you

Shoutouts to @Blind_Man @Malarkey and all the NorCal guys for being awesome. It was cool to chill with some new people and I hope you guys stay around!

Shoutouts to @Digit for having some of the best music of anyone and good shit in the tournament!

Shoutouts to @GuamoKun for being turnt the whole weekend and making the dream real. And for trying to make me less emo after I lost. But mostly for the turnup

Shoutouts to @Cal-EL for pissing off a cab driver because it was funny. After the ride back I didn't feel bad anymore

Shoutouts to @EMPEROR_THEO for still being super chill even though you might not have done as well as you hoped

Anti-shoutouts to @AK Dream Sword for that thing at lunch I'M NEVER SITTING NEXT TO YOU AGAIN

I'm too tired right now to list more, but shoutouts to everyone who made this an amazing weekend. This was seriously one of the best tournaments I've been to and I didn't want to leave. No matter what happens in the game, the people in this community make everything worth it. I love you guys. (no homo) (unless you want it to be) (hit me up later)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It was awesome hanging with you too man! I'm really glad you posted this actually, I meant to ask you about the two bands you showed me. I can't remember their names at all. One was folk metal, the other you said was sort of -core but wasn't? I dunno, the venom/alcohol was clouding my mind...
Ohhhh. Idk if I remember lol. One of them was definitely Converge

The other might've been Svartsot but that was probably post-alcohol or something

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I didn't put this somewhere else but this describes things basically

I'm turnt
@GuamoKun is turnt
@gross is watching other people be turnt and not having fun cuz da beech is soon or something

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i need to hear this, what happened next?
It was like $20 (it should've been 13-14) so we put our money together and the driver's like

"no tip?"

DMS goes "No, you took the long way"

The guy stares at him and he's like "get out of my cab" and DMS is like "ok fuck you" and starts flipping him off as he's walking away. I think the driver might've put in fighting words at the end too haha

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It was like $20 (it should've been 13-14) so we put our money together and the driver's like

"no tip?"

DMS goes "No, you took the long way"

The guy stares at him and he's like "get out of my cab" and DMS is like "ok fuck you" and starts flipping him off as he's walking away. I think the driver might've put in fighting words at the end too haha
SHIEEEEEEEETT.