What's new

Question - Reptile EVO Reptile

I'm the Reptile that beat Perfect Legend. KH Cat posted the video somewhere, but my brother recorded the match as well. I'll post it when I get it from him.

Also I'm not on blast as a Reptile player. I only lost to A Foxy Grandpa, and Viking's godlike bone shaper Shinnok. I have a good feeling if I was in the same postion as Milky pool-wise, I would've made top 8 as well. He took out Cat, Scar, Slayer, and Digit notably. Cat and Scar are my Houston homies that I take plenty of games off as well.

Last edited:

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I'm the Reptile that beat Perfect Legend. KH Cat posted the video somewhere, but my brother recorded the match as well. I'll post it when I get it from him.

Also I'm not on blast as a Reptile player. I only lost to A Foxy Grandpa, and Viking's godlike bone shaper Shinnok. I have a good feeling if I was in the same postion as Milky pool-wise, I would've made top 8 as well. He took out Cat, Scar, Slayer, and Digit notably. Cat and Scar are my Houston homies that I take plenty of games off as well.

Glad to get a hold of you man. Means alot to beat a KL because KL, SZ, and LK are the ones I seem to lose the most to.
Do you think the pounce is nonviable? I noticed some potential but you didn't use it. I usually use my secondary against KL now I'm just gonna polish my Rep for the matchup. Means alot and it's very inspiring:s

Milky did great too. I've only been watching his streams for a month or 2. He even taught me a new trick with Reptile:s

Glad to get a hold of you man. Means alot to beat a KL because KL, SZ, and LK are the ones I seem to lose the most to.
Do you think the pounce is nonviable? I noticed some potential but you didn't use it. I usually use my secondary against KL now I'm just gonna polish my Rep for the matchup. Means alot and it's very inspiring:s

Milky did great too. I've only been watching his streams for a month or 2. He even taught me a new trick with Reptile:s
Hey man yeah I think the pounce is an okay move, it's just that more times than not it has to be done off a read, and if you mess up it is so punishable that it just never feels worth it. It's definitely not worth the risk meterless in my opinion.

What's the new trick? :)

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Hey man yeah I think the pounce is an okay move, it's just that more times than not it has to be done off a read, and if you mess up it is so punishable that it just never feels worth it. It's definitely not worth the risk meterless in my opinion.

What's the new trick? :)

Usually at the start of a match I'd go b3,4 because of the amount of attacks it'd make whiff but Milky combo'd off of a f2,1, grab that took his opponents all the way to the corner albeit for the cost of a bar. Reptile's corner pressure is my favorite part of Reptile so this was a more reliable way to get my game started.

I throw pounces just to make my opponent think. I wish it had tracking or a larger hitbox though because it seems to fail consistently xD Definitely more of an online tactic. I'm glad Reptile is getting some good representatives. I'd take quality over quantity in this instance anyday.