What's new

EVO 2015 Registration Now Available - Register before it sells out!

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
While browsing through Shoryuken.com today I happened to come across that EVO 2015 registrations are available now. So, I strongly suggest the NRS community get on this ASAP before passes sell out. Mortal Kombat X will be there and you can count on the event being monstrous... something you won't wanna miss.

http://evo.shoryuken.com/registration/

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up, as should everybody else. They are limited to 3,000 tickets for the main hall on Grand Finals day. If you want the show of a lifetime you should hurry up and not risk it.

@Goldy to maybe promote this or make an official post.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can go if I can find people to split a room with me. A luxury suite at Bally's Las Vegas would be $350 for a 2-night stay (17th & 18th). Split 4 ways, that's only $87.5 per person for the full trip. Flights to Vegas are supposed to be pretty cheap, too.

In Bally's Jubilee rooms you'll enjoy a view of Paris or Bally's plaza and ultra modern style accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and upgraded marble bathrooms with shower. These rooms measure over 430 sq. ft. and include a mini-fridge, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, clock radios, data ports with high speed Internet access (nominal fee), cable TV and in-room movies. Offers one king bed or 2 queen beds, and smoking or non-smoking rooms.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
Player and spectators. You will be able to select them during the registration process.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Sweet, I've been waiting for this to pop up! I wouldn't miss this for anything :)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Registering tonight.

When you hear that Meshuggah blasting through my boombox as I come strolling in, don't be scared.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Since the distant i would have travel and money needed ill slip this one since i havent played MKX yet so i rather feel abit confident going.

Plus T7 be out next year so it be more worth the value

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Even though it's not going to be the case, I'm hella scared that I won't be able to register because all spots will be taken when I get paid this Friday.

So yeah consider me registered