What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC MCFLY Presents... MK9 Science Shaolin Ep.9 [Kano Combos] [Thiago Silva Tribute]

ETC McFly's heart if on fire when it come to Mortal Kombat and here's proof of this. He's showing superior dedication to this game by continually producing content of the 2011 title. Even though he specializes with Kung Lao... characters like Kano need some love too! ~ STORMS

This video is dedicated to a player of Kano in Chile. Especially to light the scene MK and remember that there is still much to exploit in game characters.

I hope you like and serve the players Kano.

remember if you love MK!

#MK9EVO2014 RT!

@STORMS @I$AAC @Aidan @Insuperable @MK-NBB @Flagg, @MagicMan357 @Arcade-Fever @Deyrax @PrinceCola @G4S J360 @CrimsonShadow @AK/RM GamerBlake @gdf @SAREDODEVIL @OBS|KH Rattlehead @Protagonist_1 @ETC AdmiralAugustus @Beginner0k_TwM @MK9-SnOwY @TONY-T @DoctrineDark

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GGA Max

This is great. I wonder if Kano is viable in Chile. Like against top Kabals or whatever. Anyways I think these "tricks" would've been viable with the old up-ball. He's - on block or whiff on all these, if the up-ball had better recovery, he'd be + and would have tight mixups off them.

This is great. I wonder if Kano is viable in Chile. Like against top Kabals or whatever. Anyways I think these "tricks" would've been viable with the old up-ball. He's - on block or whiff on all these, if the up-ball had better recovery, he'd be + and would have tight mixups off them.
What you say is very true.

Flagg

Noob
That anti wake up stuff was really nice.

Lately I've been experimenting with b12 upball because it's whiffs but I don't know how much advantage, if any, he gets. Is 11 upball more viable?

This is Fucking amazing, mcfly, Bien hecho brother, especialmente el tercer combo con kano, los uppercut combos solo los puede haber un verdadero pro.

That anti wake up stuff was really nice.

Lately I've been experimenting with b12 upball because it's whiffs but I don't know how much advantage, if any, he gets. Is 11 upball more viable?
I know not the exact frames but I think it can be. :)

Flagg

Noob
I know not the exact frames but I think it can be. :)
You can do a super jump off both a 11 upball and a b12 upball. The super jump works whether you jump forwards or backward. He also gets extra height if you do a neutral jump after this little whiff set up

hhheeeeyyyy mortal kombat day ¡¡¡ ... quiero terminar el mio, felicitaciones hermano :)
Gracias Hermano JAP! no sabes cuanto me alegro de ver lo que dices!!!! a Doctrine Dark ya lo motive para que haga su video. MK legend is back!

Reactions: JAP