What's new

Ermac and Mavado Kombat Kast! Rain/Scorpion/Reptile/Shujinko buffs + Krossplay KOTH

Comments

So thats shujinko reptile rain scorp so far confirmed getting new stuff,very nice,it all points to a fat patch,i hope it is since we didnt really have a proper real patch yet for this game and its been 6+ months.

the new moves they add are always just modified versions of existing moves (darrius, reptile sky drop etc). i can see rain getting some alternate teleport but i wonder what they can do with scorpions kit

I can see rain getting some alternate teleport but i wonder what they can do with scorpions kit
I bet it will be something with his Teleport, maybe he'll get the cancels back or you will be able to spend a bar after it to turn it into a launcher
Rain's new move might be the Portal he had in his reveal trailer which had the ability to Teleport and use Confluence Beam at the same time, maybe he'll get to place two Portals at once as well just like in the trailer

Last edited:
I’m really excited for this Kombat Kast and to try out Ermac in general. But I think a lot of us are even more hype for the potential big balance patch that is likely coming as well. Haven’t been playing very much at all, so depending on how much I like Ermac and the new patch, I might start playing everyday again. Anyway, looking forward to the Kombat Kast this afternoon!

Sad that Mavado's Guard Cancel is exclusive to him, with the stuff that's in the game currently it should be universal
Ermac is cool at least
Don't know why they've give Rain a command dash but hopefully the hit advantage and knockback are good enough to set up zoning

-Geras clocks have a UI like it should have been... finally... took too long.
The new rain moves are not what I hoped for. I was hoping for a new portal move.

-Geras clocks have a UI like it should have been... finally... took too long.
The new rain moves are not what I hoped for. I was hoping for a new portal move.
Rain appears the have a new normal,looks like the mk11 f3(migh be b3,dont rember),and a is a launcher.
He actually might me getting something better then a new portal,a possible faster bf1 cancle thats a natural combo,without specific kameo use for a bypass.The shujinko video is full of fake combos though so that rain one,where he does 211 bf1 cancle into f2 could also just be fake.

Is Mavado’s ground kick an ambush? Because it would be hilarious if you could end a combo with Kitana’s trap then bonk them into it with the low

Rain appears the have a new normal,looks like the mk11 f3(migh be b3,dont rember),and a is a launcher.
He actually might me getting something better then a new portal,a possible faster bf1 cancle thats a natural combo,without specific kameo use for a bypass.The shujinko video is full of fake combos though so that rain one,where he does 211 bf1 cancle into f2 could also just be fake.
Oh yeah, im sure the stuff he got will ultimately aid him better. I just like the portals cause they are unique to him. Id like them to add an Ex Teleport that grants armor and a full screen portal summon.