What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah [EO Beta] D'Vorah Beta Changes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigy

There it is...
Stop jumping at me like an idiot and I'll stop punishing you for it.
Well crossups get d1'd with the sloppiest of reactions and she can do an uppercut super super late cause she turns into a puddle while doing it lol. Gotta jump sometimes with her silly d3 range.

Not saying its stupid or OP just exceptionally easy.

G4S Pharaoh

No limit
Well crossups get d1'd with the sloppiest of reactions and she can do an uppercut super super late cause she turns into a puddle while doing it lol. Gotta jump sometimes with her silly d3 range.

Not saying its stupid or OP just exceptionally easy.
I agree with d2 aa being relatively easy, bu a standing 1 / d1 anti air is not nearly as easy as you make it out to be, getting beat by a handful of jump-ins

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
There's pushback still so I think you can get a fast run buffer into 113 in the corner.

The move is also a high now and slightly slower than before, but I'd call it an overall buff
I really don't like that it's a high, but...so many plus frames. Feels like a move that slow will get low profiled every time. Definitely hope I get a chance to play around with this.

If it's the same pushback, you shouldn't have to run to land 113.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
use it as a meaty, and if you're ballsy enough in neutral. for me specifically when i play brood mother i'll use it after a bug blast on hit. also who in their right minds would neutral duck against d'vorah :p

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
use it as a meaty, and if you're ballsy enough in neutral. for me specifically when i play brood mother i'll use it after a bug blast on hit. also who in their right minds would neutral duck against d'vorah :p
What other chars got their super slow kicks buffed? So far I only know of raiden, kotal and dvorah

Second Saint

The only thing EX puddle has going for it in SQ is that it has a much bigger hitbox, so you can use it to catch people jumping better.

Second Saint

Outside of SQ though, her EX puddle is actually much more plus, and recovers quickly. So plus you can jail b3 off of it. I guess there could be some potential there, seeing how Venomous at least doesn't really need meter too much.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Yeah I can't seem to backdash after the spray hits me anymore. I have to respect the follow up, I think that's a good buff for venemous.
It's been like that for a while. At a far distance, she can he pushed to get something to jail, but up close you shouldn't have been able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.