What's new

Breakthrough - Kung Lao [EO Beta Closed] Kung Lao Beta Changes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Honestly these changes are not too bad. Except that damage scaling because that 2 frame link is not easy. Any Hat Trick buffs?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
and lol at ex spin that sucks you on block... hope you scrubs are now happy, maybe you'll learn to punish a -28 one day
Overall hes not too bad, i was expecting them to kill him somehow

his playstyle will still be identical just slightly not as full proof and slightly less reward (44 Scalling is going to hurt the other variations)

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Overall hes not too bad, i was expecting them to kill him somehow

his playstyle will still be identical just slightly not as full proof and slightly less reward (44 Scalling is going to hurt the other variations)
actually, as i said, +7 ex hat just completely removes the mindgame you had with d4, so yeah, it changes cause your plus frames now guarantee you nothing.

IrishMantis

actually, as i said, +7 ex hat just completely removes the mindgame you had with d4, so yeah, it changes cause your plus frames now guarantee you nothing.
Yeah i suppose i wonder why as it wasnt really an issue

but i doubt its going to knock Tempest shit tier.
Ex Spin is a redundant nerf as it was punishable in anyway so that should not be considered a nerf at high level

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Yeah i suppose i wonder why as it wasnt really an issue

but i doubt its going to knock Tempest shit tier.
Ex Spin is a redundant nerf as it was punishable in anyway so that should not be considered a nerf at high level
ex spin nerf is redundant yeah, i dont mind it, i just lol at it.

ex hat at -7 however hurts his rushdown significantly... with orb hat at +12 you had a guaranteed d4 wich added the mindgame for the opponent "armour or not armour?", so you had different options to work with based on the read you made after ex hat... now that you can no longer jail a d4, you'll have to ex hat bait armor or commit to pressure and get armored. With the fuckton of safe armours in this game, i just dont think it's a good idea.

anything on his normals btw? same speed? block / hit adv?

IrishMantis

ex spin nerf is redundant yeah, i dont mind it, i just lol at it.

ex hat at -7 however hurts his rushdown significantly... with orb hat at +12 you had a guaranteed d4 wich added the mindgame for the opponent "armour or not armour?", so you had different options to work with based on the read you made after ex hat... now that you can no longer jail a d4, you'll have to ex hat bait armor or commit to pressure and get armored. With the fuckton of safe armours in this game, i just dont think it's a good idea.

anything on his normals btw? same speed? block / hit adv?
D4 is -6 but we all seen that coming

from the little i played J2 feels the same but im no pro

IrishMantis

nerfed flip kick? anything on d1? s1? f2?
Yep flip kick is now -7

Reptile may still able to slide if it stays the same but you lose 6% lol

i have no idea im off it now
but everything still looked the same, somebody said one of his strings is faster in the other thared, but i dont kow true or which string

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Yep flip kick is now -7

Reptile may still able to slide if it stays the same but you lose 6% lol

i have no idea im off it now
but everything still looked the same, somebody said one of his strings is faster in the other thared, but i dont kow true or which string
wich thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.