What's new

Guide Enter the Fortress: Superman Community combo guide v1.06 Patch

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Those are nice combos, but only problem is B3 is hard to land after the F23 so it not something that could be done constantly. It also does not work on character with small hitboxes like Batgirl, Hawkgirl, etc. As well for the 3~rising grab is also hard to land midscreen.

Again good combos, just not something that someone can land on the constant basis. I do love the meterless combo that deals 52% that only requires trait. That is sick!
Yes you're correct

Small hitboxs are problamatic:
Out Of all characters batgirl, hawkgirl, harley, KF, CW, Raven and NW and GA drop out after f23, b3

Everybody else to my knowledge is vulnerable.

Nutrient

Lex Flex
B3 and F3 starters:

B3, trait, J2, 11~MB Breath, J3, F2~Scoop, 3~SP = 46%​
Meterless
B3. trait, j2, 3, low scoop, 3, FP 40% (MbB3 46%)
B3, trait, j2, 3, low scoop, 3, RGH ender 43% (MbB3 48%)

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Character dependent. Small hitbox chars you will almost never connect it. You have to wait until they drop significantly and then f2 into low scoop. On larger hit boxes it will still work to a decent extent.

alexbib

Noob
Character dependent. Small hitbox chars you will almost never connect it. You have to wait until they drop significantly and then f2 into low scoop. On larger hit boxes it will still work to a decent extent.
So what's the best character independent combo left for 223?

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
hello fellow players!!i saw that there isnt any on big characters combo..with sups on lex and some other that im not sure who they are maybe bane?,doomday?
you can do in the corner f3 , 3 - trait - 3-db3 ,3 -ice breath etc etc..its not too much of a difference in the damage because of the scaling..and its too hard!! thats all...cya

alexbib

Noob
so after b3 it's possible to do jf3,jf2,3scoop,3rghv. It's pretty hard but seems to work even on characters with smaller hitboxes. I'm wondering if this can be used after breath mb in 1 bar combos. I've tried to get it but haven't managed to do it so far. Since in a combo you're not as close before b3 maybe that screws it up. I've tried to dash before b3 but I'm not sure it's possible. Could anyone with better execution try it?

xQUANTUMx

you should be able to dash in before b3 to be right next to the opponent. I do it all the time. Unfortunately I cannot test at the moment.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
My winrate with superman went up following the combo's here. Very nice. Though I have some trouble landing low scoop in the 3, lowscoop, 3, breath enders in the corner combos. Any tips in timing that one?

Also what are your go-to corner combos that are meterless without trait, 1meter without trait? I'm just doing f23/223, 3-BreathMB, b3, ji3, 3-flyingpunch for metered and the same thing in the meterless variant except after f23/223 I just do 3-breath to keep em there.

I try to avoid trait when I have no meter so yeah. Good thing or bad thing?

xQUANTUMx

The timing with 3 is a little bit harder, your window is smaller. You need to delay a little bit.

A lot of this depends. In some cases you can use trait and meterless and still do a decent amount of damage, like when using a bounce interactable combo.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I was messing around with stage bounces and found a 51% that is really easy.
(ji2) f23, trait, f2, stage bounce, j3, 11 MB breath, b3, j3, low scoop, 3, super punch or RGHV.
Let me know what you guys think.

DarksydeDash

Thank you!
I'm testing it out with 223 and 22 low scoop starters right now.
I should also mention that if you are quick enough, you can end the wall bounce with j2 f2 low scoop 3 into super punch or RGHV for a huge midscreen to corner carry.

DarksydeDash

The Man of Steel has returned! I hope all of you now find it necessary to have stage bounces now.

If you are traited at the start of these combos the damage meets his corner damage! (Unless bounce canceled.)
All of these combos have different starters but lead into the stage bounce. Once stage bounce is landed continue with:
J3 11 MB breath, dash, b3, and then into enders of choice.
Enders:
-j2/j3, f2 x lowscoop, 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV
-J3 low scoop, 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV
- standing 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV

Starters:
- (J2) F23, (trait) f2: 51%-55% if traited at start. You can also dash foward and hit 1 for a side switch.
- (J2) F2: 43%-59%
- (J2) 22: 47%-58% if traited at start.
- (J2) 111: 44%-56%
- d2: 33%-43%
-B3, J3: 28%-60% with trait. 52% MB b3 and 68% trait MB b3. You must end this combo with a j3 into low scoop, no b3!
-F3 (trait): 42%-54% with trait. 47% MB f3 and 61% trait MB f3. You must end this combo with a j3 into low scoop, no b3!
-d1: 42%-55% if started with trait
-b1: 44%-57% If started with trait.
-(J2) F2D1, f2: 34%-47% Combo must be ended with a j3 into low scoop! (tough link.)
-J2/j1: 46%-59%

Let me know what you guys think. :)

Last edited:
The Man of Steel has returned! I hope all of you now find it necessary to have stage bounces now.

If you are traited at the start of these combos the damage meets his corner damage! (Unless bounce canceled.)
All of these combos have different starters but lead into the stage bounce. Once stage bounce is landed continue with:
J3 11 MB breath, dash, b3, and then into enders of choice.
Enders:
-j2/j3, f2 x lowscoop, 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV
-J3 low scoop, 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV
- standing 3 x Super Punch/ RGHV

Starters:
- (J2) F23, (trait) f2: 51%-55% if traited at start. You can also dash foward and hit 1 for a side switch.
- (J2) F2: 43%-59%
- (J2) 22: 47%-58% if traited at start.
- (J2) 111: 44%-56%
- d2: 33%-43%
-B3, J3: 28%-60% with trait. 52% MB b3 and 68% trait MB b3. You must end this combo with a j3 into low scoop, no b3!
-F3 (trait): 42%-54% with trait. 47% MB f3 and 61% trait MB f3. You must end this combo with a j3 into low scoop, no b3!
-d1: 42%-55% if started with trait
-b1: 44%-57% If started with trait.
-(J2) F2D1, f2: 34%-47% Combo must be ended with a j3 into low scoop! (tough link.)
-J2/j1: 46%-59%

Let me know what you guys think. :)
Going to try these out this weekend :)

Does anyone know if kdz still plays superman?