What's new

End of the World is Coming

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
btw I don't know what time zone you guys are in but assuming that you're in PST, me in EST is 3 hours earlier so I'll be ending 3 hours before you guys.

But then again, over to where TONY-T is, it probably ended already.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
See? This guy knows how to properly face armageddon.

It's already passed midnight in Jerusalem.
As far as I'm concerned, if the hour's passed THERE of all places, and we're still here, we're good.
Hey I ain't stupid. If it ends i want to enjoy myself lol (never going to end) c all of you guys on 12/22/2012 :)

Gruff757

The Gruff
nah i was only promoting the Zelda remix thing i was just laughing at the responses as it went :D

boredom is one hell of an emotion

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Congratulations everyone, for doing absolutely nothing to prevent the apocalypse from coming. You are all just lucky that I had some of my boys redirect that giant meteor that was supposed to hit a few hours ago, by planting a nuke in it. However, it is a sad thing to inform you all that we lost Bruce Willis in the effort, because Ben Affleck is a pussy.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
See? This guy knows how to properly face armageddon.

It's already passed midnight in Jerusalem.
As far as I'm concerned, if the hour's passed THERE of all places, and we're still here, we're good.
Enjoy yourself!!! and get high bro enjoy this bs end of the world prediction. :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congratulations everyone, for doing absolutely nothing to prevent the apocalypse from coming. You are all just lucky that I had some of my boys redirect that giant meteor that was supposed to hit a few hours ago, by planting a nuke in it. However, it is a sad thing to inform you all that we lost Bruce Willis in the effort, because Ben Affleck is a pussy.
best post in past 2 years

I wanna tweet this

edit: i did and gave u credit