What's new

Emperor Max wins Galloping Ghost Arcade's Ghost Battle Series #8!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Thanks everyone who handled running running things while I'm on vacation (mostly GGA soonk and GGA Jeremiah, I hear) and to GGA 16 Bit for writing the articles.

Looks like a great tournament; I'll get cracking on YouTube vids when I get back in town.

And of course, congrats to Emperor Max on the win.

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
If you have a Bane in grand finals, your scene doesn't play any top tier characters, or is extremely outclassed by that Bane player. Not sleeping on the character, just being realistic to the fact that he has some unwinnable match ups. Keep in mind I say this as a Doomsday main.
mmmmmm, this was posted in a different thread about Bane, Interesting............

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
My favorite thing about that post is that it's from someone whose scene has had a Grundy win their weekly and repeatedly place in top 4.
It was more about me calling out the UK for constantly calling out the US but never actually stepping up to take majors than talking about a Bane being in grand finals. But okay. Recently Bane has become a much better character. Keep that in mind.

Also I'm pretty sure Tyrant has proven himself to outclass a lot of players around the world anyway, so I don't see why that statement is odd.