What's new

General/Other Elseworlds Flash

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!

Appears to be from this

Ahh its from Facebook.

That is interesting. Hopefully we get more good costumes.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Again the question remains... IS IT DLC OR UNLOCK!?

Edit: No, but seriously every costume that gets announced has my so much more hype, but I will cry if they are all DLC as I will probably buy them all.

I need a Season Pass purely for costumes...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

Edit: No, but seriously every costume that gets announced has my so much more hype, but I will cry if they are all DLC as I will probably buy them all.

I think it will probably be unlocked via the Mobile game that they just announced.

tazzmission

Banned

according to there fb its an unlock

here is there post on fb

Injustice
We're not going to tell you anything about this skin. We're confident our community can figure out where The Flash first wore this costume, and how to unlock it in Injustice.

LIKE if you want to see more alternate skins this week, and
COMMENT which DC Comics series this costume originates from!

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
We're not going to tell you anything about this skin. We're confident our community can figure out where The Flash first wore this costume, and how to unlock it in Injustice.
I hope this isn't some sort of April Fools joke. I'd be pretty happy if this alternate was in the game and not DLC.

tazzmission

Banned
I hope this isn't some sort of April Fools joke. I'd be pretty happy if this alternate was in the game and not DLC.
i dont think its a joke. its pretty ovious costumes are unlockable if you go back to the gdc demo and hector even says it so

now my question is what is the cool suprise you unlock when you finish star labs. i just hope it isnt like the mk 9 tower where we got a skin for mileena

tazzmission

Banned
i think every character will get a skin when his/her missions are completed
winning fights, and doing the S.T.A.R. Labs missions gets you XP points that you can use to unlock skins, alternate costumes art work etc, I forget what the area you can unlock the items is called but it works the same way that the Crypt worked in Mortal Kombat

Interesting I like it but am wondering if they will do some of the Golden age skins. The one reminiscent of Hermes

NeverAsked4This

i dont think its a joke. its pretty ovious costumes are unlockable if you go back to the gdc demo and hector even says it so

now my question is what is the cool suprise you unlock when you finish star labs. i just hope it isnt like the mk 9 tower where we got a skin for mileena
In the Battle Arena thingy he also had that New 52 outfit

That means Flash has 4 costumes so far. Its possible that he has 3 included in the game, but I'm almost positive at least one of his 4 costumes will be DLC instead.

tazzmission

Banned
In the Battle Arena thingy he also had that New 52 outfit

That means Flash has 4 costumes so far. Its possible that he has 3 included in the game, but I'm almost positive at least one of his 4 costumes will be DLC instead.
5 if you include flashpoint

i think in the end batman will have the most because

you have

batman beyond

batman inc

1960 batman

black lantern zombie batman

silver age batman

sinestro corps batman

green lantern batman

white lantern batman

NeverAsked4This

5 if you include flashpoint

i think in the end batman will have the most because

you have

batman beyond

batman inc

1960 batman

black lantern zombie batman

silver age batman

sinestro corps batman

green lantern batman

white lantern batman
I'd love to have 60's Batman. Even better if they could get Adam West to voice that costume (like they got that Stephen Amell dude to voice the Green Arrow alt costume)

They said the same crap when they revealed Aquaman's flashpoint skin.

It was along the lines of "So and so will reveal how to unlock this skin at a later date" and then it's revealed as a season pass bonus.

Edit: "We'll announce later this week how to unlock this look.
COMMENT which alternate skin is your favorite so far!" when they showed us Aquaman's alt

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah NRS are pretty Generous with Content almost the best in the FG business,,,, well no one is beating TTT2s Generosity about 15 free chars, free decals and about 10 free stages haha

But in anyway as i was saying, i say these are DLC, WB see's that as a money pot right here, and their right, just wishes FB would use to more appropriate word

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
To be perfectly honest, the other costumes in this particular story aren't nearly as strong design-wise, so I imagine this is the only one we'll see. I'll post images of them so that you can see what I mean - http://imgur.com/a/MQIP9

Notes:
Joker's buff as heck because he's jacked up on Venom because he's lookin' to impress Batgirl. Would obv. be a different size from normal Joker (not that the look even warrants consideration as an alt, imo).
There's a flashback to an earlier iteration of the Justice Society - Billy Batson is clearly the Captain Marvel of that time. This Captain Marvel is clearly a different person, but like Billy is a little boy when he's not Shazam'd up. It's not a bad costume, but it might seem strange if he has the same voice as normal Captain Marvel/Shazam. Not really a character worth doing additional voicework for.
Yes, that GL is Abin Sur. Not an uncommon parallel world's twist. The human Lanterns are all more popular, so an Abin Sur skin is pretty unlikely.

The Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl skins are practical but... I don't think they're good/different enough to warrant the skin treatment.