What's new

Ed Boon Confirms 2/6 MKX Boots via Twitter

You know what would be cool? That Ed Boon should name 3 MK9 characters that wont make it! or maybe 5, I think dumb characters like sheeva, baraka, stryker, cybersubzero and Naiguolf shouldnt come back. As for the boots: 2 Kenshi 3 Mileena (for got sake its a girls feet) 5 JAX 6th no idea.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I doubt Ed Boon would tweet a bunch of boots and make one of them a new character. Also, as cool as it'd be, the chances of 6 being Shinnok are slim...Shinnok always wears a robe (except MK4). It'd be weird if they - all of the sudden - take it away. Bo Rai Cho used a staff tho ;) but he's not that skinny.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Do we know who the father is?
No one knows for sure since Jade died before revealing her conception.

However he does have dark skin, and jet black hair. He shares some features of Nightwolf, but no one knows for sure. He has been twisted and broken in both mind and spirit by Shinnok and Quan Chi. Raiden could not get an accurate assessment of his heritage due to his soul being so tainted by the Netherrealm.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
MKX: introducing more new characters than any MK game since the first one.

Nothing but MK9 characters and their new costumes since Evo. Hey, we can't even get out a gameplay trailer for that character that's been around since game one that you can FINALLY play as. Supposedly. You should totally drop sixty bucks for a game we haven't even finished yet to play him though.

Officially bored. Wake me when the game is on the shelves.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
No one knows for sure since Jade died before revealing her conception.

However he does have dark skin, and jet black hair. He shares some features of Nightwolf, but no one knows for sure. He has been twisted and broken in both mind and spirit by Shinnok and Quan Chi. Raiden could not get an accurate assessment of his heritage due to his soul being so tainted by the Netherrealm.
Oooh interestingly juicy! So where did you find this information?

I doubt Ed Boon would tweet a bunch of boots and make one of them a new character. Also, as cool as it'd be, the chances of 6 being Shinnok are slim...Shinnok always wears a robe (except MK4). It'd be weird if they - all of the sudden - take it away. Bo Rai Cho used a staff tho ;) but he's not that skinny.
He always wears a robe.. In one of the two games he's been in? lol what

it looks a lot like his MK4 boot, and he used a staff in that game. It honestly looks closest to Shinnok