• Kabal

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Johnny Cage

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AC1984

Kaballin!
Lol mastered. Last time I checked you don't use anywhere near all the tools Kabal has. Also I don't thibk anyone will be sad that your cocky ass will be gone.

And last but not least Simon is talking about Soup not CD. Don't get babied lolol
Someone here is on point. :)

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Well I voted Kabal, but honestly before all the Kabal drama started people were bitching about the JC F3..lol
That said, you should just pick who you want because people like to complain just for the sake of complaining.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Lol mastered. Last time I checked you don't use anywhere near all the tools Kabal has. Also I don't thibk anyone will be sad that your cocky ass will be gone.

And last but not least Simon is talking about Soup not CD. Don't get babied lolol
didnt u get bodied at ur first tourney damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bye bad kid

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Well I voted Kabal, but honestly before all the Kabal drama started people were bitching about the JC F3..lol
That said, you should just pick who you want because people like to complain just for the sake of complaining.
Im starting to love when people complain cuz imma start doing it people are going to get tired of me

KevoDaMaN

The 6
CD? Omg dude, I cant wait to see the look on your face when u find out who I'm talking about...That guy already made you look stupid once...
Lmao i havent ever looked stupid in a tourney but u looked stupid in all of urs damn better mke top 8 n this major kid u need this one

KevoDaMaN

The 6
CD? Omg dude, I cant wait to see the look on your face when u find out who I'm talking about...That guy already made you look stupid once...
O and I dont lose to any mileena players but Pig so thats dead imm make u look stupid in a 7-3 matchup imma pick roof top for u and body ur weak ass kabal

Lulzlou

Noob
My kabal will be ready for this tournament. B)
Hopefully I'm not fooling myself like last time. Look what happened at Flawless Victory lol.

But, use whoever you want to use. You already proved yourself

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Yo kevo!!! Remember me ? We had casuals in my room at WB ..anyway why just 1? Why not kabal when u feel threatened and cage when u wanna just fuck someone up lol. ill be playin JC KL and of course the infamous KABAL. I find its always nice to have options and I feel with them three I'm comfortable fighting anyone..I fight high level kabals and reptiles with cage and take games so cage is my go to guy.:cool: but kabals a monster and got more of a total package.