What's new

Video/Tutorial - Reptile DROP AND GIVE ME 40%!!!! Reptile 1 Meter Corner Combos by G4S J360

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
The timing on NJP to kick is tight. I don't see how anyone could do it online consistently, let alone offline.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Here's is a couple alternative combos off of some different starters that I find to be much easier and are only 1 or 2% lower.

F412 fb D2 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 40%

B1D4 D2 NJP 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 40%

B2 21 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 41%

21 has really good recovery so it makes it really easy to time the F412 to catch them low enough so the ex slide bounces them high enough to finish it.

zoofs

bless
Here's is a couple alternative combos off of some different starters that I find to be much easier and are only 1 or 2% lower.

F412 fb D2 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 40%

B1D4 D2 NJP 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 40%

B2 21 21 F412 EXslide F412 slide = 41%

21 has really good recovery so it makes it really easy to time the F412 to catch them low enough so the ex slide bounces them high enough to finish it.
easier alternative is f412 dash, f41 wait until low, f412 ex slide, f412 slide and same thing for b2 both 41 not including d3 slide

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Can someone clue me in on the optimized nimble combos at midscreen? I find navigating the Reptile forum extremely frustrating, outside of your universal combo thread it's hard to find the optimal combos for nimble that are up to date. Help appreciated.

zoofs

bless
Can someone clue me in on the optimized nimble combos at midscreen? I find navigating the Reptile forum extremely frustrating, outside of your universal combo thread it's hard to find the optimal combos for nimble that are up to date. Help appreciated.
was trying to find the same thing recently, I have some stuff I figured out on my own or saw others using that I can post later but I doubt any are optimal

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Why are you guys doing slide slide slide instead of f4 xx slide?
Considering I already stated I was new to the character and was trying to figure out what's optimal I don't see how I should have known better on principle. It's not like this forum has a thread where new players to the character can figure all these things out.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Considering I already stated I was new to the character and was trying to figure out what's optimal I don't see how I should have known better on principle. It's not like this forum has a thread where new players to the character can figure all these things out.
Its in the combo thread, general discussion thread and in the gameplay footage of tournament reptiles for the past 6 months... Even wondershaft made a combo video like a while ago lol

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Its in the combo thread, general discussion thread and in the gameplay footage of tournament reptiles for the past 6 months... Even wondershaft made a combo video like a while ago lol
You do realize you're already proving my point, right? I made a point about the lack of a SINGLE COHERENT UPDATED THREAD and you proceed to list me 5 examples of threads I could go and sift through. Your general discussion OP hasn't been touched in months, and literally contains the word: "to be continued by someone else in another thread." I suppose I should just take that at face value.

You guys have stickied thread for max damage meter less combos but for some reason no one felt the need to flesh it out to cover all three.

Why would arguing that this forum has contained outdated BNBs for the past 6 months going to help a player who's been practicing for two days?

Jeez dude. It all sounds quite silly now doesn't it?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You do realize you're already proving my point, right? I made a point about the lack of a SINGLE COHERENT UPDATED THREAD and you proceed to list me 5 examples of threads I could go and sift through. Your general discussion OP hasn't been touched in months, and literally contains the word: "to be continued by someone else in another thread." I suppose I should just take that at face value.

You guys have stickied thread for max damage meter less combos but for some reason no one felt the need to flesh it out to cover all three.

Why would arguing that this forum has contained outdated BNBs for the past 6 months going to help a player who's been practicing for two days?

Jeez dude. It all sounds quite silly now doesn't it?
I suggested cleaning things up and getting someone to curate the forums, I got a giant "fuck off". Now all you see is scrubs sharing gimmicks, outdated combos and just stuff that doesn't work. Best thing you can do is watch tournament gameplay. I'm done with these forums lol