What's new

Down to make some Sigs

Shady

Noob
Hey, so yeah, I decided I want to get back into digital design if nothing else. I've been doing professional freelance projects before, but I've been getting rusty with no work. Feel free to drop me your requests. If you need examples of my work, I made my own siggy and here is my portfolio on behance.

Just let me know if you want anything specific in terms of characters. Having a picture you'd like to use also helps.

leek

Noob
Lol i'm already too much of a sig whore but if you wouldn't mind I'd like to make a request :D

if you could make me with this picture:

and any background you could use I wouldn't mind. preferably a greenish theme to match Cage's forceball you know :D

and with my handle (Metallica0118) somewhere in there. If others make requests do them first, i have 3 already LOL..thanks though

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Simple request here, I just don't have photoshop handy at the moment!

Can you just put some shades on the bear giving the dick punch, and resize it? Don't need my name in it or anything, I'm cool with just the caption! Thanks man!

Saint

Noob
I'd love a scorpion sig with either the number 7 or Seven in there somewhere. I'd give you free hands, let's see what you can come up with.

Surprise me, surprise yourself!

Thanks in advance!

Eternal

Noob
I would like a sig made with my 3 favorite fighting characters

Liu Kang Mk9

Kable umk3

It would look cool if you line them up like this, Pai, Liu and Kable in that order in a row.. Also if you can remove the colored backgrounds from each pic and add a custom BG, that would be great.. And to top it off just Add my name in the bottom center..

Thank you!!!!

Shady

Noob
I'm going to start working on some tonight, but I am moving next week so the first batch might not see the light of day until maybe mid week after. Sorry guys,but real life takes a little bit more priority here. Not to worry though, they'll get done.

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
I've been thinking about getting back into graphic design as well Shady. If you want me to take a couple of these while ur moving, I'd knock something out and see what people think.

Could you make a sig of Reptile in his MK1 costume, in that MK1 pose.

with his eyes lights up in green,
background all green and the word REPTILE on it.

Thanks in advance.

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
Hi Shady :)
I got a Funny one for you. A badass Liu Kang one with a fiery type background with my name and a picture of Tails fitted somewhere in there.
It would be greatly appreciated XD

could always consolidate into the other sig threads and ahve a grp of people working on em. Most of these are too spread out.

Eternal

Noob
I've been thinking about getting back into graphic design as well Shady. If you want me to take a couple of these while ur moving, I'd knock something out and see what people think.
If you want to do my sig that would be cool

blues686

Black lantern
cool, can you make me a sig of cyrax with the net incorporated with my gamer tag blues686 , along with the mk movie quote, "death is the only way out"

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
I would like a sig made with my 3 favorite fighting characters

Liu Kang Mk9

Kable umk3

It would look cool if you line them up like this, Pai, Liu and Kable in that order in a row.. Also if you can remove the colored backgrounds from each pic and add a custom BG, that would be great.. And to top it off just Add my name in the bottom center..

Thank you!!!!
Are these the exact pictures you want to use, or can I look for some others that would give me more leeway to play around with? these are kinda small