What's new

Doombawkz's Incredibly incorrect patch suggestion thread

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
The problem with these threads is that no one knows every characters strengths/weaknesses and what they should nerf or buff. Most only know about their main character, maybe 1 or 2 more.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
The problem with these threads is that no one knows every characters strengths/weaknesses and what they should nerf or buff. Most only know about their main character, maybe 1 or 2 more.
I tried checking every sub-forum to see what they say they suffer the most with and I compiled them into as managed and plausible changes as I could. In the OP I state if you feel something is missing and it makes sense, then I wouldn't mind adding it in as I couldn't have possibly gotten everything right. :/

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Anyway, Shazam is supposed to be as good as BA, so shazam should be top 3. :eek:

The old wizard fucked up something.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Anyway, Shazam is supposed to be as good as BA, so shazam should be top 3. :eek:

The old wizard fucked up something.
The old wizard IS Shazam. Billy Batson A.K.A. Captain Marvel is "Shazam"'s real name in Injustice.

Flash, I agree about som of it purely to make his trait more viable outside of combos, but he is pretty strong already and doesn't need changes that will only make him stronger. So make him more interesting and varied instead.
Deathstroke trait activation suggestion up would it make it a lot more useful. It doesn't last long either, sometimes I can't even get one special off during it because my opponents have safe wake ups or can close the gap in time to make a gunshot unsafe and I have to not shoot if I don't want to possibly get whiff punished with a jump or something.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
A lot of people overlook systematic changes. Might be able to find something to change around that blankets everybody on the roster in a positive effect.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
"General Quality of Life improvements on Shield Stance"
Agreed, SS for WW could use some improvement. I know it has its uses, but Lasson stance is just so much better almost always :/