What's new

Doing Hidden Random Select in Ranked

Shady

Noob
Man, it really freaks people out. They don't know what to do or how to complain when they still lose.....

Shady

Noob
They probably think you're going to pick Scorpion! ;)
]

I clearly hover over the Random land they panic and even hide their shit and all. I just find it comical because I don't take random serious enough to try and pick my mains but people get soo confused.

BookBurning

Voidwards
I've noticed this for the longest time also. The thing I don't understand though is when people do it anyways *after* I've already selected my character. Makes absolutely no sense. It's like they expect me to be surprised that they chose a certain character.

GASP. Not Scorpion, now I'm screwed. If I knew he'd pick that character I so would have left in the first place.

Yeah right.

Shady

Noob
I've noticed this for the longest time also. The thing I don't understand though is when people do it anyways *after* I've already selected my character. Makes absolutely no sense. It's like they expect me to be surprised that they chose a certain character.

GASP. Not Scorpion, now I'm screwed. If I knew he'd pick that character I so would have left in the first place.

Yeah right.
I mean I'm doing it and it throws people off. I always laugh at people doing Hidden to begin with. But right now I am just going Hidden, and almost immediately show them that I will be doing "RANDOM SELECT" and like, they panic, try to counter pick, or hide who they're going to pick... It's actually hilarious. And then they send me hatemail for whatever character I get. I love that the most... "You only pick Sonya because she's easy mode". "DUMBASS, it's called RANDOM SELECT"

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus

Yeah right.
I was just about to say this. And then at least 9/10 times they end up picking the usuals. I'd be legitimately surprised if someone hidden picked a Nightwolf or a Cyber Sub on me.

Shady

Noob
My favorite one is still when I get a character I have no idea how to use, will barely lose and the guy will decided to tea bag thinking he got some sort of accomplishment. Makes me laugh every time.