What's new

Question Does the online feel worse after Patch 3-29-16 to anyone else ?

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Actually felt inputs being dropped yesterday.

Cancelling into a special off a poke and the special did not come out.... happened a lot ... weird....

This was in a 60ms connection match... Which also felt like it had spikes at times, but was always in the 60's....
Same with me. Like the ping would be constant and not change but you could feel the connection get better and worse throughout the match.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Not even since this patch but ever since the big MKXL update, it has been lagging and desyncing more than ever. "New" netcode my ass....
FINALLY!!!! I keep getting my shit pushed in by others when I talk about how the new netcode isn't as great. Are you having problems with wildly swing ping??

I have had the same issues. I dont know how it will work tomorrow for ESL latam, brazilians have horrend internet connections, im praying I can duck them :D

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
yup, exactly what I felt.
Good news... I'm not crazy

Bad news... Esl is gonna be a mess

Thank god someone brought this up. Most of us were scared to say something because they excuse of lag was supposed to be a thing of the past.

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
This is where I say to those who were wiping their mouths after going down on NRS and how the new netcode is way better. "I told you so!" lol

Matix218

Get over here!
Well if you guys have solid connections who are you playing against? Friends with known good connections or random ranked people who may be using garbage connections while three other people on the same modem stream netflix?

I get some games that spike badly but it is because the person I am playing has a horrible connection. When I play tym friends and people who I know have good internet the games are 99% of the time nearly flawless

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It's never gonna be the same as the beta was just accept it. More people are playing so you will be exposed to more connections, both good and bad.Think for a moment that there is no way NRS would actually nerf netcode. No netcode can fix a bad connection between two individuals. You might just be running into people with shitty wifi.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
It's never gonna be the same as the beta was just accept it. More people are playing so you will be exposed to more connections, both good and bad.Think for a moment that there is no way NRS would actually nerf netcode. No netcode can fix a bad connection between two individuals. You might just be running into people with shitty wifi.
I usually play with a group of friends, no changes in our connections, and the change is noticeable.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Ever since the patch is the only way I can play at a game is surging through the player match option I can't accept challenges I can't give challenges because of the instant declines I can't play with friends so yeah after this patch I'm seriously considering just going back to Killer instinct and forgetting about this games existence

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Game works great 1v1. I played STB Hellbringer and he all the way in the UK. Only its KOTH that gets winky around midnight American time. I'm Central at Nashville and it can get funny.